Hoping to make as many friendships as I can thru Orbis

Lord Balian

Will do Lord Floof Floof, lol. Now I see you are in Sparta. In (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) there is also a 'Sparta' as well. Are you guys one in the same or is the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) one totally different? I hope you have a great time in Hawaii man!!

Glad to see you back around, hope you can participate as much as your health allows.

Thanks man!! I am going to be interested to see how the War Systems changes will go over that Alex has mentioned. It sounds like a total overhaul almost. If anyone didn't get Alex's link to that announcement let me know and I can post it.

I hope everything goes well. I know Cystic Fibrosis is different, but my Uncle has severe brain cancer, many times doctors have said that he was going to die. But every time he made it through, this last time a few weeks ago when it returned after an operation, they said there was nothing they could do. But the doctor returned nearly crying and said the cancer went away again.

I am glad that everything got better for him and I hope they continue to do so for you as well.

Edited by Mayor

Great to see you again Lord Balian :) I really wanted to donate back when I saw your thread, I've just been hung up with a major move that still has no specific time frame.

Hopefully the war overhaul will work out.

• Upvote 1