Homosexuals Vs Muslims, Requiem

Rozalia

Who do you stand with?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who is above who in the hierarchy of importance to you?

We can't prevent criminals from getting gun illegally, so we should allow criminals to buy them legally? That makes a lot of sense.

Who said we allow them too? Again I'd bet 1000 bucks you don't even know what the !@#$ are criminals stands for.

I'm not clear what you mean by "the government doing their job".

1. Be a government

2. Ban gun

3. Kill people you disagreed with

4. PROFIT!

If a criminal can't kill the people, the government will finish the job.

ATcQOwx.jpg

Edited by lizard noob
  • Upvote 1

I hate these reply boxes. They are too hard to size up. 

Point is all the media obsessed society sees is the massacre that interrupts their regularly scheduled diet of celebrity gossip. No one cares about statistical facts. Shootings are all they are aware of
And, that for only as long as the media can repeat the same story and pimp their speculations. Facts and information doesn't get ratings.

How many die or are maimed in non-massacre gun violence and accidents each year? A lot. But that doesn't fit the gun agenda.

If no one had a gun we'd all be safer. No one - including criminals. That's not going to happen, so I'm in favor of law abiding citizens having guns. I'm also in favor of much stricter restrictions on who can own guns. And, the 2nd amendment fanatics oppose that, to their own detriment.

You are right. 

I already posted this earlier in the thread:

The Center for Disease Control, in a 2013 study commissioned by President Obama, estimated that defensive gun uses number between several hundred thousand and several million per year in the U.S. Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals. http://www.nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/1

"Fanatics"
For every occasion where an NRA/GOA/other pro-2A organization member shot up an anti-2A meeting, I bet I can find 2 times where the ATF wrongly shot someone (or a dog) relating to a firearms case. 

If you were referencing restrictions relating to mental health, then there was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union, based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem. It was called “psychopathological mechanisms†of dissent. During the leadership of General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev, psychiatry was used to disable and remove from society political opponents (“dissidentsâ€) who openly expressed beliefs that contradicted the official dogma. The term “philosophical intoxication,†for instance, was widely applied to the mental disorders diagnosed when people disagreed with the country’s Communist leaders and, by referring to the writings of the Founding Fathers of Marxism–Leninism - Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and Vladimir Lenin - made them the target of criticism. Article 58-10 of the Stalin-era Criminal Code, “Anti-Soviet agitation,†was to a considerable degree preserved in the new 1958 RSFSR Criminal Code as Article 70 “Anti-Soviet agitation and propaganda.†In 1967 a weaker law, Article 190-1 “Dissemination of fabrications known to be false, which defame the Soviet political and social system,†was added to the RSFSR Criminal Code. These laws were frequently applied in conjunction with the system of diagnosis for mental illness, developed by academician Andrei Snezhnevsky. Together they established a framework within which non-standard beliefs could easily be defined as a criminal offence and the basis, subsequently, for a psychiatric diagnosis. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

"B-but Wikipedia isn't a good source!!!1!!"

Like half of the page has sources including books and official US Congress reports. 

In reality though, a psycho doesn’t really need guns to kill people in large numbers. The Oklahoma City bomber used a homemade fertilizer bomb. The 9-11 killers used boxcutters and jets. The Happy Land murder only used gasoline and a lighter to take out 87 people. The 2015 Las Vegas car murderer used a car to drive up onto the sidewalk on the Strip, mowing people down. It’s unhelpful and dangerous to focus too narrowly just on the tool used (gun, bomb, gas) and overlook or downplay the primary problem in these situation, which is the murderer. 

And from earlier ITT

So-called “universal†background checks are toothless without a centralized, national registry--and a registry is a non-starter for gun owners. Think it through. A person can buy a gun, and as long as they pass the background check, they get the gun. If they sell it to someone without them undergoing another background check--how will the authorities ever know, unless all guns are registered? Furthermore, once a criminal has a gun in his hands, he can just scratch off the serial number before giving or selling it to another criminal. The only effect of a universal background check is to make buying and owning a gun a bigger inconvenience than it already is. 

tl;dr (For this section) - Universal background checks and mental checks are bad. 

We can't prevent criminals from getting gun illegally, so we should allow criminals to buy them legally? That makes a lot of sense.

I'm not clear what you mean by "the government doing their job".

Felons can't buy firearms legally, though. (See: US Code Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 44 Sections 921-931) Unless you mean you want laws to stop future felons from obtaining firearms. In that case, 

thoughtpolice.jpg

I don't know what he means either, but they aren't doing their jobs. From earlier ITT

In 2010 alone, 76,142 fraudulent ATF Form 4473 applications were submitted. Only 4,732 of these cases were referred to law enforcement agencies, and less than 62 of those resulted in arrest and prosecution. Only 13 were found guilty or plead guilty. That means slightly under one-tenth of 1% of those illegally attempting to purchase a firearm from a licensed gun seller were even charged with a crime, let alone prosecuted for it.

tl;dr - If you are trying to debate me, thenDNh4s7q.jpg?2
Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

"assault rifles" as some of the gun-incompetent call them in this thread, CAN be used for hunting.

You ever hear about the wild boar problem in the mid-south?

Take it from me. Don't use 12 ga. birdshot on those. 

• Upvote 1

Who said we allow them too? Again I'd bet 1000 bucks you don't even know what the !@#$ are criminals stands for.

1. Be a government

2. Ban gun

3. Kill people you disagreed with

4. PROFIT!

If a criminal can't kill the people, the government will finish the job.

ATcQOwx.jpg

Ok, I think I see your point. You're bat shit crazy paranoid and exactly the type that shouldn't own a gun. So, you oppose restrictions. Thanks for clearing that up ;)

Ok, I think I see your point. You're bat shit crazy paranoid and exactly the type that shouldn't own a gun. So, you oppose restrictions. Thanks for clearing that up ;)

So I can post just a few sentences to tell someone they are wrong? Thanks for clearing that up. Oh, and also a big thanks for replying to me. Everyone always does that. 

Just so we are clear, you are talking about the same government that banned personal possession of more than 5 ounces of gold, right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

Just like everything else, I posted this earlier ITT
  • Upvote 1

Guns are obsolete. We should defend our right to own nukes instead.

There are different kinds of arms. What you’re talking about with missiles and warheads aren’t normal arms at all, however. It’s military ordnance. Unlike arms “in normal use†(see Heller), like handguns and rifles, ordinance is strictly controlled. Even there, ordinary citizens can own some types of ordnance if they get permission from the government in the form of an NFA stamp. (Ordinance is/are arms, but not all arms are ordinance.) A nuke is definitely ordnance. You are unlikely to get the government to issue you an NFA stamp for a nuke. The only way you will own one is illegally.

Yes. Our government has a previous history of restricting our rights. The gold thing is just one of them.

All the government does all day is restrict my rights. I was hoping you'd say something fun about the receivership of the US and the people being made slaves. The guy broadcasting from the bunker disappoints.

You're bat shit crazy paranoid and exactly the type that shouldn't own a gun. So, you oppose restrictions. Thanks for clearing that up ;)

Say that to "Bat shit crazy paranoid" guy named Noah and his ark with a bunch of couple animal back in the Genesis flood. Maybe a big bad flood are just a myth.

Thanks for replying anyway, I've never get in any kind of argument like this.

Duke of House Greyjoy

>Implying we cares about Christcuckoldry

YKcQzId.jpg

Edited by lizard noob
  • Upvote 1

Homosexuality is a sin yes.

However if one has committed such a disgusting act he must repent.

If he is caught by four trustworthy people he will either be executed or receive 100 lashes depending on his martial status and may only get married to another sexual offender.

In Islam one does not confess to the people but rather he repents to Allah

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Homosexuality is a sin yes.

However if one has committed such a disgusting act he must repent.

If he is caught by four trustworthy people he will either be executed or receive 100 lashes depending on his martial status and may only get married to another sexual offender.

In Islam one does not confess to the people but rather he repents to Allah

so you fix people being gay by spanking them?

lol 

• Upvote 1

about intolerance.

i have to tolerate gays but my views on gays are not allowed?! 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

so you fix people being gay by spanking them?

lol 

You don't fix them

Homosexuality is a sexual offence and it is punished the same way

about intolerance.

i have to tolerate gays but my views on gays are not allowed?! 

>Islam

>Tolerate to gay

>Kill gay

Nice argument here, Nobody here force you to become gay, in fact I'm not actually into gay people, but muslim in a main threat to me here, I can't let you mudslime raping my wife and daughter, kill them all and force me to watch it.

How about get out of this gay nation and stood still in Middle East? You got a lots of job to defend your own country here. As long as you scumbag get back where you belong we would considered you as a true religion of peace.

Actually is too late, and after Trump is elected I'd hope Trump, Putin, Tibet resistance, and hindus nationalist would lay waste the hell out of this !@#$ed up religion.

Edited by lizard noob

All the government does all day is restrict my rights. I was hoping you'd say something fun about the receivership of the US and the people being made slaves. The guy broadcasting from the bunker disappoints.

If you are looking for someone in a bunker, then go watch Alex Jones. I'm pretty comfy in my apartment. 

• Upvote 1

i plan on moving back when i am older

i plan on moving back when i am older

>i plan on moving back

>when i am older

Admit it, you don't wanted to leave Caliphat'ed European because only dumbass would leave when you just rape white women and live like a king in the evicted house

Edited by lizard noob