So who were you?

In (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), you may more than likely not remember me (also went under the name Rather Dashing (that funny Peasants Quest may-may/Trogdor one), but I used to just spam.

AAs: USN (plus Noon, The Brain), MDC( and the leftovers that didn't merge in MCXA), SOUL, SOLID, TLW, DEINOS, DT, plus brief time in RIA, Valhalla, and TPF. Also a bunch of micro AAs. I also quit/went really inactive for like a year or two. Then came back and ended up in NSF, then SNX, then Doom. Now I'm here in P/W.

So (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) immigrants, where were you?

inb4 we wanted to start over, leave us alone.

I was Eldritch in 2007 with the LIH who then became the Intelligencia, then disbanded. We went to some other alliance I cannot recall.

After that went to Valhalla, left to Browncoats but was hit by Valhalla even though I resigned and requested a demasking but they did not demask me for days.

Deleted and continued playing Lunar Wars as Vasilius Konstantinos.

• 2 weeks later...

I was really active in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) from 2008-2013. Hardcore player, spent about $200. Half of that was on TE.

I'm on the shitlist for a lot of alliances that migrated to P&W so can't say who I was exactly :(

Started (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) around mid-'09 under the name "The_gloved1" and was with Sparta until late '10, got bored, went rouge and quit, deleting my nation.  A few months later (Feb '11), I rerolled under the name "Coach" and joined GPA.  Things were going good, got bored again last summer, left GPA, went rouge again for awhile.  Stayed on my own for a bit.....ghosting a few AAs here and there and finally went back to the GPA were I'm at now.  I'm not really doing much besides getting my nation back to where it was.  With all the amount of time I've sunk into it, I don't know if I can ever quit again....on purpose at least.  That place is so dead compared to what it used to be.

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png