Terrorists Arrested

JFzazbgm.png

January 5, 2004 (Orbis Date)

It was a normal afternoon in the city of Funtom, a city renowned for its multi-cultural people. However, at approx 1 pm, Royal Britannian Guards stormed a local apartment complex and arrested 15 people, and killed 1.

Intel had showed that vast amounts of money and small arms was being gathered in the apartment, and once the Knight of Zero gave the green light, Guards stormed the place. It is believed that over 3 million dollars was found in cash and other assets, while 75% of it had been burned. Meaning there was an estimated 12 million dollars in the apartment.

The Knight of Zero released a statement to the media one hour later, having this to say " The Britanian Order of Islamic Liberation- BOoIL are a terroist group of Islamic extremists funded by enemies of the crown. They are linked to the murder of over 100 people in a Terrorist incident that happened last year. They will be tried under Britannian Law and to their own faith, Sharia Law. Arabia and any other supporters of this group will have no say in the sentence. Today, the world becomes a safer place"

A trial is expected to be held in a few days, where these men will be tried under Britannian and Sharia Law. It is believed they will be charged for: Terror, treason, murder, smuggling, possession of illegal weapons, plot to overthrow the crown, plot to kill Britannians, and many more charges.

From the basic knowledge Britannian Muslims have of Sharia, they will be executed via firing squad.

(OOC: Any country may send a persecutor or defender to this group, however, almost all applications will be denied. Also, do not RP a terror attack or anything, because from the intel abu gave IC, this was almost all the terrorists)

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The people of Pig Filled Arabia send packets of Bacon in support against the vile terrorists. 

Denies the packets of bacon, and instead burns the bacon in protest

Although the the terrorists call themselves "muslims" sending bacon to them is a bad image to tolerance of muslims in Britannia and throughout the world

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The people of Pig Filled Arabia send packets of Bacon in support against the vile terrorists. 

Will you look at that? The kaafir seems mighty pleased with your imminent murder of Muslims Lelouch. 

"And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper." (Quran 2:120)

From the basic knowledge Britannian Muslims have of Sharia, they will be executed via firing squad.

Now you turn to the Shariah of Allah? I don't think so - nothing they did is against Shariah. 

We demand the immediate extradition of all detainees to the British Empire or we will begin taking appropriate military action post-haste.  

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

N/A

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

1. Check what i said to him

2. "And anyone who kills another unless it be for spreading corruption in the land, or they are protected, will be as if they have killed all of mankind"

We will be speeding up the execution thanks to you

You are spreading corruption in the land, and the moment you kill them is the moment you begin to incur serious military losses. Inshallah. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

N/A

IYT09l4.png

Says the person who uses children as suicide bombers

To both Muhammad and Moreau, stop derailing the thread

IYT09l4.png

N/A

IYT09l4.png

N/A

IYT09l4.png

Ignore everything that me and Moreau III discussed, i will be removing my part soon

IYT09l4.png

We're just as confused.

giphy.gif

The Quarian Empire watches in the shadows.

Abu Haddad's terrorists have been arrested and executed

IYT09l4.png

Only 15 out of 40,000 Mujahideen and Lelouch's nation has been blockaded. 

Your blockade wont do much

Besides, you dont have the resources to keep that blockade up XD

IYT09l4.png

Your blockade wont do much

Besides, you dont have the resources to keep that blockade up XD

I have thousands of gasoline in reserve + produce more everyday and can purchase from other countries.

So don't worry about me! I'd be more concerned about your fate if i were you, seeing as you're blockaded and all. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I have thousands of gasoline in reserve + produce more everyday and can purchase from other countries.

So don't worry about me! I'd be more concerned about your fate if i were you, seeing as you're blockaded and all.

The QE will assist our brethren Knight from BK from harm if called upon.

o/ Lelouch

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif