MENA NEWS DESK

Moreau

Feel free to discuss the breaking news from the Middle East and North Africa that I will be reporting. 

To start things off:

• Italian marines, British special forces, and Libyan troops heading to the IS controlled city of Sirte were ambushed by IS.
  • Italian marines were among those killed and wounded but there is no information about British casualties so far.
  • Planners of the invasion were quoted as having been surprised by the high combat skills of the IS soldiers. 
  • A number of soldiers have reportedly been taken as prisoners by IS. (HUGE if they are Italian/British.)
  • Western forces only managed to make a hasty retreat after Italian & French war-planes and attack helicopters intervened. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Zionists tools.

They are being bombed by Israel in the Sinai, and were bombed by them in Gaza after they fired missiles into Israel. (Yes, IS is in Gaza.)

Only groups that could legitimately be classed as "Zionist tools" are the various Kurdish political parties and militia's.

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

They are being bombed by Israel in the Sinai, and were bombed by them in Gaza after they fired missiles into Israel. (Yes, IS is in Gaza.)

Only groups that could legitimately be classed as "Zionist tools" are the various Kurdish political parties and militia's.

BS, Daesh and Nusra haven't launched a single raid in the Golan against the Zionists, despite occupying the area near the border. The only groups and state/s that are truly fighting against Zionism are Iran and Hezbollah, which Daesh and the Islamists are sworn enemies with. Not to mention that the most recruits and money for Daesh come from Saudi Arabia and it's Gulf puppets, which themselves are in the sphere of US imperialism. Daesh use American weapons, drive American vehicles and wear American uniforms.

The US/West have been fighting progressive nationalist/secular movements in the Middle-East since the Cold War by supporting right-wing Islamist movements. Many Islamist groups (like the Brotherhood and it's affiliates) have their leadership living in the US or have been educated in the US, like Egypt's former President Morsi.

Daesh (and Islamism in general) is a tool used by American/Zionist imperialism to wipe out progressive movements and enslave the region to world capitalism, they do this by reviving tribalism, empowering religious clergy and  wiping out women's rights gains in order to bring the Arab countries back to a semi-feudal existence. Daesh's tactics, executing people live on camera, raping and enslaving women and other atrocities are everything the US needs to justify continued invasion in the region, which was coming to an end with the almost complete withdrawal of US troops. Now because of Daesh the US have all the political capital they need to continue invasions and occupations.

It's not about what people say, but what they do. Saudi/US/Zionists/Islamists all fight on the same side against Iran-Hezbollah-Kurds.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 1

BS, Daesh and Nusra haven't launched a single raid in the Golan against the Zionists, despite occupying the area near the border. The only groups and state/s that are truly fighting against Zionism are Iran and Hezbollah, which Daesh and the Islamists are sworn enemies with. Not to mention that the most recruits and money for Daesh come from Saudi Arabia and it's Gulf puppets, which themselves are in the sphere of US imperialism. Daesh use American weapons, drive American vehicles and wear American uniforms.

The US/West have been fighting progressive nationalist/secular movements in the Middle-East since the Cold War by supporting right-wing Islamist movements. Many Islamist groups (like the Brotherhood and it's affiliates) have their leadership living in the US or have been educated in the US, like Egypt's former President Morsi.

Daesh (and Islamism in general) is a tool used by American/Zionist imperialism to wipe out progressive movements and enslave the region to world capitalism, they do this by reviving tribalism and religion and bringing the Arab countries back to a semi-feudal existence. Daesh's tactics, executing people live on camera, raping and enslaving women and other atrocities are everything the US needs to justify continued invasion in the region, which was coming to an end with the almost complete withdrawal of US troops. Now because of Daesh the US have all the political capital they need to continue intervention.

You are insane.

• Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

When everyone is insane, it's insane to be sane, but sane to be insane.

Sounds like somebody is trying to be philosophical while being stuck in a straitjacket.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Daesh (and Islamism in general) is a tool used by American/Zionist imperialism to wipe out progressive movements and enslave the region to world capitalism, they do this by reviving tribalism and religion and bringing the Arab countries back to a semi-feudal existence. Daesh's tactics, executing people live on camera, raping and enslaving women and other atrocities are everything the US needs to justify continued invasion in the region, which was coming to an end with the almost complete withdrawal of US troops. Now because of Daesh the US have all the political capital they need to continue intervention.

First of all, you are conflating completely different and conflicting entities into one when your really shouldn't be. IS, Nusra, and the Arab puppet governments are all sworn enemies of each other, with very different set of ideologies, and enough blood has been shed on all sides to make that clear to even the clinically insane so please don't even go there!

Second of all, IS is on the other side of the map from Israel and is nowhere near the Golan heights but should they come within striking distance then I have no doubt they will not delay striking Israel as their track record of attacking all enemies within reach has proven time & time again. They are in Gaza launching rockets - much to the distress of Hamas - though, but you conveniently overlook it.

I will quote specific things to respond to now...

Daesh use American weapons, drive American vehicles and wear American uniforms.

That's because they took it from the cold dead corpses of America's Iraqi mercenaries.

The only groups and state/s that are truly fighting against Zionism are Iran and Hezbollah, which Daesh and the Islamists are sworn enemies with. 

Why then haven't they taken a SINGLE STEP to liberate the Golan heights? To use your own metric. 

Not to mention that the most recruits and money for Daesh come from Saudi Arabia and it's Gulf puppets, which themselves are in the sphere of US imperialism. 

Recruits come from all over the world and IS is independent in terms of funding.  

Daesh (and Islamism in general) is a tool used by American/Zionist imperialism to wipe out progressive movements and enslave the region to world capitalism, they do this by reviving tribalism and religion and bringing the Arab countries back to a semi-feudal existence. Daesh's tactics, executing people live on camera, raping and enslaving women and other atrocities are everything the US needs to justify continued invasion in the region, which was coming to an end with the almost complete withdrawal of US troops. Now because of Daesh the US have all the political capital they need to continue intervention.

That's what you think because you overestimate America's ability like a typical conspiracy theorist. The reality is America is the one getting played right now by IS who want's to draw America in to war all over the world and not just Syria & Iraq. That's why they have expanded rapidly to so many countries! America's wars come at the cost of TRILLIONS per country and they  don't have unlimited money... the dollar is losing more and more if it's value as they continue to print more 'money'... now it's almost worthless... almost. Imagine what will happen to the value of the dollar when they also invade Syria, Libya, and Somalia with ground troops? They are still not even out of Afghanistan after 14 long years and still there is no end in sight to that conflict (same can also be said of Iraq)! 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

First, Hezbollah are a Lebanese group, they fight a patriotic struggle to defend Lebanon from foreign enemies, whether they be Zionist or Islamist, the Golani struggle is a Syrian struggle and only Syrians should be the ones to liberate Golan.

Second, during the Cold War the Islamists (supported by Saudi, Gulf puppets and US) fought tooth and nail against progressive nationalist-secularist movements like Nasser's Egypt and the Ba'ath, this was evident right from the Yemeni Civil War where the Saudis used their tribal puppets to try and overthrow an independent Arab Republic in Yemen and impose a reactionary tribal monarchy in it's place. There was a movement during those times to unite the Arabs into a single state which could stand up stronger to Zionist and American imperialism, at one stage Egypt, Syria and Libya were a single country. You forget THAT AT EVERY STAGE OF THE STRUGGLE SAUDI AND FAR-RIGHT ISLAMISTS FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL AGAINST ARAB UNIFICATION AND TO PRESERVE OLD TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS RULE. Is is bald-faced hypocrisy for the religious bloc in the Middle-East today to claim they're in favor of Arab unity when they have fought against it since the movement existed, they fight to enslave the Arabs to capitalism, the same capitalism which steals the oil wealth of Arabia to put it into the bank accounts of fat sheiks while the people suffer. Saudis only use "Arab unity" as a cover for chauvinist anti-Kurd and anti-Persian racism.

Also stop trying to avoid the reality that the majority of Daesh recruits are Saudi and the majority of foreign funding comes from donations from rich sheiks. Saudis are fundamentalist Salafi, Daesh (and all the Islamists in Syria) are Salafi, it's all the same bloc.

And last, Daesh is getting destroyed and this is evident to anyone, even looking beyond the propaganda. Keep saying that American is being "played", I'm sure you'll keep saying it even when Raqqa is completely encircled and (like Hitler) al-Bahgdadi is in his bunker ready to blow his brains out. Daesh have brought American imperialism back to Iraq and Syria even when it was nearly defeated, they are acting as tools of that imperialism.

• Upvote 1

More like a sane man seeking the truth running from those trying to hide it.

tumblr_mdawqow2Bm1rk4lpio1_500.jpg

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Beside the fact that i dont see a source in your "breaking news" and the only breaking news i can find is that one man was killed in istanbul by police forces, why do you live in sweden when the IS is so damn cool and awesome?

Now you can start to insult me or to prove me wrong with allmighty arguments, i wont click on this thread again.

Says the reactionary who literally believes a righteous god would throw people into a lake of fire for all eternity.

you dont decide what is right and wrong, really

you're not all knowing nor all understanding

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

you dont decide what is right and wrong, really

you're not all knowing nor all understanding

I don't, human society does, you can claim the inspiration comes from some old religious text but it's humans that write down laws and humans that enforce them, I don't see any divine intervention and you can't prove it. Also doesn't stop the fact that torturing a person for all eternity is morally evil, and anyone who would do such a thing is evil too.

Why do you worship an evil god fist?

• Upvote 1

I don't, human society does, you can claim the inspiration comes from some old religious text but it's humans that write down laws and humans that enforce them, I don't see any divine intervention and you can't prove it. Also doesn't stop the fact that torturing a person for all eternity is morally evil, and anyone who would do such a thing is evil too.

Why do you worship an evil god fist?

I do not worship an evil god, you're just wrong in your thoughts, words, what you have done, and what you have failed to do.

• Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

So do you think torturing someone for all eternity is a morally evil act or not?

What about people who grew up in times and places where your favorite sect (Christianity) did not exist or was very tiny, so said person had no knowledge of your religion and thus didn't convert. Are you saying that person deserves eternal torture? Why would an apparently all-knowing and all-powerful deity need to threaten it's followers with eternal torture if they were all-powerful? That sounds like the act of a grasping tyrant. Why can't said deity provide evidence of his existence to his followers? Why can't said god eliminate hunger, disease, poverty and death?

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 1

I am not here to debate stubborn individuals with a highly simplistic and heavily biased view of history and geopolitics.

Russian T-72 tank upgraded by IS with new slat armour participated in battles against Assad's forces in eastern Homs and vast territory was subsequently captured. 

ChX3yC9WYAAjA-7.jpgChXynmhXEAAWmxj.jpgChX3yMwW0AA6CQB.jpgChX3yY2WwAAYZuG.jpg

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Update: IS soldiers seized a Tank and a Konkurs wire-guided anti-tank missile launch tube in the battles against Assad's forces in eastern Homs.

This pic is only for illustration purpose.

noch-v-zone-ato-vozle-luganskogo-boeviki

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Four coalition spies engaged in espionage, as well as locating and surveilling key individuals inside IS capital of Raqqa have reportedly been executed today. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Meanwhile: Russian and Assad regimes are busy exterminating Aleppo where IS has no presence.

(Not that it's acceptable even if IS were present.)

ChYrvNBUkAAjQLr.jpg

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Many of Assad's forces were killed and wounded in Homs, with the rest fleeing, after IS launched another offensive there. 

Territory captured: Huwaysis area (strategic).

Loot captured: BMB with it's ammunition, a mortar cannon with it's shells, and various machine guns with ammunition. 

ChY27xVWgAIAoou.jpg

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg