The Long Night

Sabriel

While the soft minded and decadent fools south of the Wall have squabbled in their petty conflicts for their iron throne, they've forgotten their true masters in the Land of Always Winter.

Men of the Kingdoms, bend your knee to the Night's Queen, and accept your place in the armies of the dead. Only those who acknowledge Queen Sabriel will be spared the horrors of the Long Night.

dUkp0bT.gif

Come then, pick on the bones of our Kingdom with the other scavengers! You will find us no docile prey. Once before the Others strode into the world of men, and Once before they were vanquished. Then you lost to the firstmen. Today, I count among my rightful Subjects also the Andals and the Rhoynar, with swords sharpened on a thousand enemies! We shall shatter the walls of Kings Landing. Burn the fields of the Stormlands. Tear down the great castles of the Westerlands. Throw the eastern invaders back into the Sea, and then, then we shall turn north and drive you across the wall whence you came. These are dark times, but our path is illuminated by the Seven, and by their Glory shall we restore the Throne, and the preeminent place of Westeros in the lands of men!

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Come then, pick on the bones of our Kingdom with the other scavengers! You will find us no docile prey. Once before the Others strode into the world of men, and Once before they were vanquished. Then you lost to the firstmen. Today, I count among my rightful Subjects also the Andals and the Rhoynar, with swords sharpened on a thousand enemies! We shall shatter the walls of Kings Landing. Burn the fields of the Stormlands. Tear down the great castles of the Westerlands. Throw the eastern invaders back into the Sea, and then, then we shall turn north and drive you across the wall whence you came. These are dark times, but our path is illuminated by the Seven, and by their Glory shall we restore the Throne, and the preeminent place of Westeros in the lands of men!

Wage your wars, southron. For every one of you who dies at the hands of the others, my armies will grow.

dUkp0bT.gif

I read Abhorsen.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt