Which is the actual Religion of Peace? In your opinion.

Mutsuo Toi

Which is the actual Religion of Peace? In your opinion.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Look at the title

Rape is punishable by death in Islam

And I'm not going to explain this again but those women still have to take some blame

>"Rape is illegal and should be punished!"

>"But white foreign wommin in her native nation having a walk! That's mean they want rape! Let's give them rape!"

Say that to the white parent who trying to protect their daughter from Islamic rapist.

Why don't you punish those refugees instead the foreign women? Of course you could blame your own women who let themselves get raped. but not a whole european people

Here's the better idea, why don't you people arrest your "infidel" and "not a true muslim" and behead in the name of Allah instead letting them raping and murder the foreign white women who has nothing to do with your religion?

Edited by lizard noob

The whole far eastern, western nation (except west eurocuck) are war declared by Islamic State, so the number 1 option is still active.

You should thanks to those commie liberal cuck for letting you barbarian raping their women (Inb4 Cologne nevur happen)

Indeed. 

Their cuckoldry would tolerable if they were offering up their own wives to those animals, but the problem with cuckoldry in politics is they're offering up everyone else's wives. If you stand up against it they punish you naturally, then they question why people go to groups like the "far right".

in islam there is no rank racially mentally physically or culturally.

nationalism divides not unites

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

in islam there is no rank racially mentally physically or culturally.

nationalism divides not unites

Incorrect. Islam to begin with does the "us and them" too so your point falls flat to begin with, and you don't have to be ethnically X something to be a Nationalist for Y. However there is more to it. Islam's major driving point is fear, as in like the name states it is a religion of submission that acts as chains around people's necks, leave and die for just one example. Nationalism is unlike that as it's freedom, a love for your National fraternity, for your homeland (be it where you were born or adopted as a homeland), and a unity (far greater than any religion) and is the most feared by the globalists. You only need to look at how Islam is used like a tool by them while they keep trying to keep Nationalism down to see this fact. 

Islam and Muslims is just another tool in the toolbox for them to disunite us and make us more "diverse", you're pawns, minions, puppets, if you know it or not. Nationalism is the only force that can stand against such villainy, the only thing that can free people.

Feminism is evil. remember that equal is not always just. men are better than woman physically and mentally and religiously. women have periods which make them religiously weak because they don't pray in this time.

Men are stronger than women

Men have bigger brains and more thinking matter which is why all great thinkers are men

Womens hormones make them more emotional than men.

I am extremely anti-war. But I hope a women's revolution overthrows your religion and places you asses in chains for a few decades to humble you pigs.

Any religion who must say, "I am the religion of peace" is no true religion of peace. 

To be fair context has to be taken into account. Islam is a religion of submission, not peace and any Muslim who isn't lying would tell you the peace bit is nonsense. The whole peace meme has been spread by the, if you will, "Liberal-Islamist alliance" to discredit and weaken us. For Liberals it allows them to push their insane policies and beat opponents, while for Islamists it allows them to carry out their insanity without the full might we could bring down upon them. A convenient alliance. 

Religions that have been subverted by states tend to not support peace. I guess other if other if it includes none. Atheism has part of communist doctrine for war. No religion is perfect, no religion is the religion of peace. Even buddhism has strongly violent sects in Thailand and Burma.

We'll see Muslim men coming over, kidnapping young white girls and impregnating them into sex slaves.

That is the goal of Islam, to assimilate other cultures and races into a global caliphate. 

lol, I admit I actually laughed when I read this

You're laying it on too thick bro

lol, I admit I actually laughed when I read this

You're laying it on too thick bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

>Implying those Muslim did nothing wrong

With dank music:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

Edited by lizard noob