The Army of Allah Conquer!

Abu Haddad

Abu Haddad Saif al Imaan Ahmad bin Omar Al-Tayy

UBI6JtH.jpg

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Arthur James hereby importing 5000 labour force from Europe and middle east into the occupied land compensate the insufficient labor forces from working class and grant them 6years working visa, free house, free healthcare and must leave after visa expire.

Can anyone add my boundries on it??

Edited by Arthur James

Arthur James hereby importing 5000 labour force from Europe and middle east into the occupied land compensate the insufficient labor forces from working class and grant them 6years working visa, free house, free healthcare and must leave after visa expire.

In arabia there is no working class. Everyone is equal except in piety

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

As for my name.

Abu Haddad means father of the Blacksmith. Imam Haddad who i am named after was called Haddad ulquloob which means blacksmith of the heart. Haddad is a nickname of mine which i have adopted as a Kunya.

Saif al Islam means sword of islam. Among the arabs we have a tradition of of giving people a laqab  which describes them.

My rl name is Ahmad bin Omar bin Muhammad bin Ali which is my name my fathers name, grandfathers and great-grandfather.

Al-Tayy is my tribe name. that is called a nisba

Al-mashhur is also another nickname but i have decided against incorporating it

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

As for my name.

Abu Haddad means father of the Blacksmith. Imam Haddad who i am named after was called Haddad ulquloob which means blacksmith of the heart. Haddad is a nickname of mine which i have adopted as a Kunya.

Saif al Islam means sword of islam. Among the arabs we have a tradition of of giving people a laqab  which describes them.

My rl name is Ahmad bin Omar bin Muhammad bin Ali which is my name my fathers name, grandfathers and great-grandfather.

Al-Tayy is my tribe name. that is called a nisba

Al-mashhur is also another nickname but i have decided against incorporating it

Wow, that would be a hard name to remember. No offense.

I really don't understand how you people always mess up my nation. It has literally been the same every single god damn freaking time, and yet y'all never get it right.

xXE9qpY.pngHere is the map, with how Narvan ACTUALLY looks like.

*wanders off all cranky-like*

Edited by Prezyan

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I really don't understand how you people always mess up my nation. It has literally been the same every single god damn freaking time, and yet y'all never get it right.

xXE9qpY.pngHere is the map, with how Narvan ACTUALLY looks like.

*wanders off all cranky-like*

At least I know where it is for the most part, unlike Abu.

Abu Haddad has successfully undergo through The Castration Program (TCP) and now he can't spread the vile across the world. Haddad's reputation will sink into the realm of abyss. Global powers should be thanking to the staff of The Gulags for performing this as a preventive measures against the political prisoners.

We plan to chastise Abu Haddad through various method of torturing until he confess and embrace no gods.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Abu Haddad has successfully undergo through The Castration Program (TCP) and now he can't spread the vile across the world. Haddad's reputation will sink into the realm of abyss. Global powers should be thanking to the staff of The Gulags for performing this as a preventive measures against the political prisoners.

We plan to chastise Abu Haddad through various method of torturing until he confess and embrace no gods.

you don't have Abu Haddad you munafiq