Auto-win after x Score difference.

Callum

So i was attacked by someone with a 600score advantage over me. after 3 days, that person now has nearly 1500score advantage over me. its completely unfair. its boring. and i have very little to do until that war ends.

my suggestion is,

once an attacking nation Deals (for the sake of argument) one third of their (the attackers) original starting score. they gain automatic victory. (not beige them, as to allow for coordinated attacks)

for ex. player A has a score of 2500, declares on player B who has a score of 1900. now player A proceeds to pummel player B into submission (whom is unable to defend themselves from the superior opponent). deals 833.3 damage, the war ends in victory for player A, and player B now has a slot free for someone else to fill. (be it someone closer to there current score range.)

The victory doesn't auto beige them, as not to interfere with other wars, but simply stops a snowball effect. they can immediately be attacked again assuming the aggressor coordinates with their allies.

The variable for damage done is simply for arguments sake. Discuss if its too low/high. or if im simply bad at the game.

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

I wouldn't suggest an auto-win, but perhaps an under-dog bonus.

The issue with the war system is:

Ships are largely irrelevant.

Nukes are bad. They only seem to hit infrastructure, which is baffling. If a nuke hits a city I highly doubt that everyone is going to chug along like nothing happened. They should destroy most if not all (aircraft, soldiers, tanks and ships) houses in the city hit.

I would even suggest that the radiation hit nearby cities if the nation being hit does not possess enough land.

Easiest way to do this is to create a formula where total military on hand / total military a nation can hold to spread them evenly across cities.

Whoever is winning the war or gains ground control or the first day is going to pummel you for the rest of the round. Should at least implement an under-dog bonus or not require sheer force to make it effective. 

What am I saying? The war system requires zero strategy. 

Gain Ground Control.

Take out Aircrafts

The end.

Edited by The Architect
  • Upvote 1

What am I saying? The war system requires zero strategy. 

Gain Ground Control.

Take out Aircrafts

The end.

And yet so many people are so bad at it.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'm gonna disagree simply because I like ZI'ing people. I love seeing my opponent's score drop out of my range. It just gives me this warm feeling that nothing else in this game gives me.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif