Chalcedonian Christianity restored in Chernigov

Ikhan

Chernigov, Chernihiv Oblast, the Grand Ruthenian Empire of Chernigov. 10:23am November 23, 2000 A.D.

946 years ago, a great tragedy occurred in the Christian Faith, one that up until today has divided Christians into three groups. These groups, which are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism, have usually hated each other and regarded each other as not true Christians. With this in mind, I am pleased to announce that in Chernigov, there is not such a thing like that, as after 946 years, Christianity is united. This will mean that there is less fighting over religion in Chernigov, and overall the nation is more peaceful. Therefore, I humbly request that all Christian Nations convert back to Chalcedonian Christianity.

• Upvote 2

Pope Francisco is happy to know that Chernigov is a Christian country and will enumerate Chernigov and his leader Alexei Lysenko as a virtuous nation and a defender of Christianity.

Christian%20Star%20Medal.jpg

With my powers, i confere you the medal of Christian Virtuosity and Loyalty

Thhe Spanish State doesn't have a state...

Stop there. ^

Spain has been conquered by the Islamic State!

We will eventually set up a pastoral visit..

From where will you be visiting? Italy has also been conquered by the Islamic State.

Peace in our time I say, peace in our time...

The Islamic State military conducts a large scale raid on Chernigov... destroying their military, seizing their weapons, and capturing 10,000 women.

ztt5Wgs.png

Stop there. ^

Spain has been conquered by the Islamic State!

From where will you be visiting? Italy has also been conquered by the Islamic State.

The Islamic State military conducts a large scale raid on Chernigov... destroying their military, seizing their weapons, and capturing 10,000 women.

Yeah yeah, sure they did, sure they did. Plus, you only struck the militia.

Meanwhile, Chernigovan Air Forces begin bombing the Capital of the Islamic State in retaliation.

Abu Haddad would like to ask.

Which bible do Chalcedonies follow?

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Yeah yeah, sure they did, sure they did. Plus, you only struck the militia.

Meanwhile, Chernigovan Air Forces begin bombing the Capital of the Islamic State in retaliation.

Chernigova's attack on the capital of the Islamic State was an utter failure and retaliatory air-strikes by the Islamic State cripple what's left of the Chernigovan Air-Force.

100,000 Chernigovans (military and civilians) die in the subsequent nation wide carpet bombings that followed.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Chernigovan attack on the capital of the Islamic State was an utter failure and retaliatory air-strikes by the Islamic State cripple what's left of the Chernigovan Air-Force.

Dude, serriously, I did not provoke an attack! Also, stop taking control of my nation.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

What kind of question is that!?

Abu Haddad would like to ask.

Which bible do Chalcedonies follow?

Answer me. Do you follow the injeel the book revealed to Isa bin Maryam and not the new innovations of man?

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason