The Sad Truth

WISD0MTREE

I live in America and I can't find a belt or shorts that will fit me. They are all too big. Duct tape fixes, though! 

And people disregard my thread on obesity ripping apart the fabric of our nation just like a fat girl ripping apart a dress five sizes too small... 

• Upvote 1
6IQgdRI.gif

Where do you shop? because if you go to Walmart to buy clothes, those are meant for big people.

try shopping at stores like Gap, Lacoste, Brooks Brothers 

I AM at Gap and other places like that. :( 

Try the juniors section....maybe that will help.....if not, try the toddler area!

But then they are too short. :(

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Have you ever been to a big and tall store? They specialize in clothes for big men and for tall men. I'm quite sure you'd be able to find some jeans in 36" waist, 42" inseam. I've seen them.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Have you ever been to a big and tall store? They specialize in clothes for big men and for tall men. I'm quite sure you'd be able to find some jeans in 36" waist, 42" inseam. I've seen them.

I go to them every now and then with my uncle because according to him he's too tall for normal stores (we're the same height, he's just "bigger") and I've seen sizes like that.

Otherwise I'd suggest finding a local granny to sew fitting outfits for you.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Ok, I'll try. 

Otherwise I'd suggest finding a local granny to sew fitting outfits for you.

lol

I'll give you some of my extra BMI, if you want.

Lord knows I don't need it.

I'll take it. lol

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png