The Magical Island Conflict

Stormrideron

Tbh, I think this war is fair and valid. Rokkenjima used some of crazy powers and mythical creatures so why can't I use crazy powers as well too since I'm a superpower and you are a superpower. Magic vs Magic is fair. 

It is just that you, Rokkenjima fuss too much over this, it is not my fault but I sure like to recreate map by adding destruction to it for fun because it looks so cool and realistic. 

Just saying the fact.

But this is historical, so we have to continue with this. If there are anything with the map by destruction, let me know and we will update it together. Agree? I like to RP as much as you do, but all in honest don't get too fussy about it. If having me editing the world map to reflect the destruction annoys you, then why do you think you are entitled to have fiction super sized island on the map out of nowhere? Think about it

Just throwing in my two cents. :)

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

OOC:

I am sorry that RL grabbed me and that I was unable to participate in this war. Now I don't get to play with the foot-driven "Flintstones" tanks or the bicycle-driven jets (who wants to imagine THAT gear assembly?).

Overall, this thread is par for the course for online roleplay with newish players more concerned about a power trip than an actual story. Mary Sue wins this round!

After the war ends, the Fey race are released from their camps, but the damage has been done. They can no longer trust the government of Mighty Merica to look after their interests. Many leave to more friendly nations. Those that remain resettle into tight-nit communities around the more laissez-faire Mad Gear cities. Their healthy distrust of the government begins a criminal culture centered on smuggling of people and mind-altering goods.

I, in agreement with the Metro City Council, mourn the massive loss of life and applaud the end of hostilities. All deals with the GSE are converted into aid deals, and all debt is forgiven.