War Slot Discussion?

Beowulf the Second

So I became extremely interested by the idea of a bunch of small nations being able to bandy up and take down a bigger nation, and I was thinking about how this could be implemented. I haven't thought it fully out yet, but I think this could be pretty interesting and get some smaller alliances slightly more relevant and interested in the game although I admit the thing I'm most interested in is rolling Pre with a bunch of micro-alliances for fun.

1. War slots would definitely have to be abolished, as the hardcap of 3 per nation will not be conducive to micro-nation swarms. Perhaps nations could keep declaring until the combined nations declaring reached two/three times your nation score?
  2. Combat. I know that the slightly bigger nation army currently has an enormous advantage. But what if you have 15 tiny nations with tiny armies attacking you, each with four ground attacks a day? Would it be even? If not, I don't think there's too much harm in increasing a miniscule amount the amount that the numerically superior army loses. Keep in mind that this change would be multiplied by 60.
  3. Nation score. I guess it would have to actually be accurate to a nation's strength, because otherwise the whole system falls apart.

Yeah this'll never happen. I tried though. Maybe someone else can take this and iron it out a little? Posting for posterity

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS