An announcement from the Justice Division

Kamea Arano

EasternAsianRepublic3.0_zpsejawyxy6.png

Another War on Crime Update

The War on Crime is now over. However we have one purge to take care of.. Immigrants from Roz Wei have swarmed like flies into our country. We have imprisoned these people after talks with the central Government. They will be put up for Execution for Crimes against Orbis. Our borders are officially closed until each immigrants sentence is carried out. We at the Eastern Asian Republic take pride in taking care of evils across orbis.. and these group of people are part of the problem that infects Orbis. We are the solution to the worlds problems. To the people of the Asian Continent. WE ARE your friends. Supporters of our cause will be rewarded greatly.

Polaris has stated that "These prisoners will be released on the terms with a talk with one of Roz Wei's Representatives."

- Featherine Augustus Aurora, Witch of Theatergoing and Minister of Justice

• Upvote 3

Merely another act of pointless cruelty by the Impostor, no doubt to be carried out by his head-chopper ally Shaytan. This changes nothing however except of course loss of business for yourself. You will continue to be wanted dead by Roz Wei, and the GPA will continue to be seen as a rebel state. 

• Upvote 2

Roz Wei is killin' it. They have the right idea.

• Upvote 1

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken