All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kastor

We are here for the Whales

Does it beat "Rose's Surrender" thread from Silent war?
  3. Dio Brando

Declaration of War

Won’t lie, it was a damn good “oh snap!” moment.
  4. Buorhann

Declaration of War

Damnit @Frawley, I had to resist so hard from ‘Like’-ing this post from Rickky. Damn this was a good reply...
  5. Dio Brando

Declaration of War

Now this is hilarious. Not, “sort of amusing”.
  6. WISD0MTREE

Declaration of War

Read the thread. It's not fake, it's real. Very real. See:
  7. Charlie Traveler

Declaration of War

@Dio Brando blowing the dust off of NPO's CB:
  8. Yuno

Declaration of War

LOL I can't believe you people actually made an elaborate fake interview transcript + a 4 minute long youtube video about Roq. Not only was it a lot of effort, it was wasted effort. The way you portray Roq is just sad. He's the "guinea pig overlord who controls the world" type who plans out every action. Not someone stuttering "you're right/shut up" to every interview question; that interview could have been more interesting otherwise you may as well substitute his name with literally anyone else's and it's still the same effect. :p (Have to give you credit where it's due, though; I enjoyed the voice actors.)
  9. Dio Brando

Declaration of War

It’s sort of amusing, I guess. And propaganda wise it’s top notch. That’s worth some appreciation.
  10. Malleator

Declaration of War

Okay, I thought it seemed pretty fishy.
  11. Settra

Declaration of War

So then it is about as real as your CB, got it.
  12. Dio Brando

Declaration of War

It’s a 7.5 year old interview from another game, with a different subject matter, related to things so old and irrelevant I’m amazed someone actually gave enough shits to dig it up.
  13. Frawley

Declaration of War

It's not real.
  14. Malleator

Declaration of War

Is that Roq interview actually real? It's sounds like a sound board, and I've never heard Roq before, so I can't tell. Usually he types far more eloquently.
  15. Today
  16. Sval

Declaration of War

Ermagherd
  17. Dane Hunter

Declaration of War

You are aware that Chaos & Ketog are comprised of alliances that fought each other last global right? Hardly 'still united'. In fact if I do recall, some of us fought on your side. But please, continue with your logic gymnastics.
  18. rapmanej

Declaration of War

Transcript, as delivered: Charlie: We are here with, I’m still going to say this wrong, Roquentin? Roquentin: Close enough. Charlie: Oh hey, ok, thanks for coming on. I’ve got a couple questions for you. You’ve been catching some heat on the OWF with you recent declaration of war. Some people are saying that the CB is not actually any kind of threat against Pacifica, so much as like; maybe something that happened after Knightfall, could you elaborate on that? Roquentin: Basically, they spent the next four months crapping all over me. So what happened after that is they took full advantage of the situation, crapped on me as much as possible, so I don’t want to hear anymore crap, that’s basically it. Charlie: Sure, sure. When you say “crapping on you”, what do you mean? Roquentin: They’ve shat on me like Bald Eagles! Charlie: They’ve shat on you like Bald Eagles? Roquentin: Dumped on me like Bald Eagles. Alright sorry, Roq’s worthless, he’s nuts… Charlie: Woah, woah… Roquentin: I don’t want to deal with it. My own alliance did it to me, didn’t ask me because I was crazy. No one wanted to listen… Charlie: I mean… Roquentin: No one wanted to listen to me! I’ve been planning to do this in back channels… Charlie: Sure… Roquentin: There’s no denying it. I can get enough of a coalition if it listens to me… Charlie: Like IQ? Roquentin: It’s just pushing buttons, so if they just listen and follow instructions, it can all be done. Charlie: So, what you are saying is that, people shouldn’t even bother playing the game, they should just let you play it for them. Roquentin: Well, generally when people don’t listen to me, it ends pretty badly. So, I think they should. If they don’t want to listen, they can keep sucking. Charlie: Wow! You’re talking about your members right now, they can “just keep sucking” if they don’t want to listen to you. Roquentin: That’s basically my…I don’t really know why its so hard for people… Charlie: People have been really pissed about the way you guys have…You fricked up man, you fricked up. Roquentin: Holy shit! I’m like told I need to be committed, and you like blew up on me! Charlie: What? Roquentin: Back down if you don’t want to push it. Charlie: What are you talking about? Roquentin: Stop, stop it, stop it. I’m being told I’m nuts, I need to be committed, I’m insane! Charlie: I didn’t say any of those things. Roquentin: Ok, you didn’t, but you’re blowing up on me… Charlie What do you mean “blowing up on you?” What is that, what are you talking about? Roquentin: I don’t have anything against you, I wish you’d just stop with this. Charlie: Well, it’s a pretty big deal. You guys have claimed for months that IQ’s been disbanded, and the first opportunity you get to prove that you prove the exact opposite. Roquentin: You’re getting really…you’re overreacting, and I just want you to calm down… Charlie: What? Roquentin: Maybe I phrased it poorly…I don’t know. That’s it, ok? Charlie: So did IQ exist the whole time? It’s hard to say anything other than that with you guys running to BK’s aid as soon as they call. Roquentin: I don’t want to keep talking about it… Charlie: It looks like you guys are just big old liars… Roquentin: I know that! I’ve said I’m a bad guy, I’ve said I’m a snake in the grass, etc. etc. And I don’t want to hear it anymore! Ok? I’ve said I’m shit, I’m a piece of crap. I don’t matter that much. Charlie: Well, ok, I had my doubts that you guys would get involved. I talked to Keshav, I talked to Frawley… Roquentin: I don’t like being doubted at this point, because it doesn’t scare me one bit! Charlie: Wow! So you’re a big old liar, you guys are about to lose the war, IQ never disbanded… Roquentin: Oh shut the hell up! Charlie: Oh ok, I guess we’re done here. Roquentin: That’s the end of the story.
  19. chanel

Declaration of War

Only if you delete twice as many cities this time as a show of loyalty
  20. ArcKnox

Dial Up War: Propaganda

21. ComradeMilton

Declaration of War

I've gone ahead and applied to SK. Will you give me a recommendation since it was kind of at your invitation?
  22. MRBOOTY

Prime Time Booty Time Round 2

thank you! Noted. I am so appreciative I wont write a diss track for the second part of this
  23. Sweeeeet Ronny D

Declaration of War

i know grumpy has rolled beli a few times in atleast two wars. and it always makes me sad. Come home to us Beli!
  24. Ryan1

Declaration of War

dAiLy ReMiNdEr ThAt RoSe AnD tKr HaVe CoNsIsTeNtLy FoUghT eAcH oThEr FoR fOuR yEars. And since when have Rose and anyone in KETOG fought together?
  25. Dio Brando

Declaration of War

Presumably you people understand that it isn't actually an interview about these events. It was amusing though, props for thinking and executing it.
  26. WISD0MTREE

Dial Up War: Propaganda

Pretty much.
  27. ShadyAssassin

War Mechanic - Reinforcements

In most cases, yes But take this case: An alliance of 5 members with their scores being 5000,4000,3000,2000 and 1000 respectively IF we add score ranges, 5000 can send to 4000, 4000 to 3000, 3000 to 2000 and 2000 to 1000 In this scenario, the 5K guy transfers to 4K who transfers it to 3K to 2K and to 1K Moreover, since the 3K guy can send reinforcements to 5K guy cause upper limit will ofc be higher, the 5K guy sends to 4K who sends to 3K who sends to 5K thus using one army for an entire attack.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.