International Revolution

Young

There wasn't any 'you' in this

I and the rest of our gov had no idea this post was going to be made

Then surely the only course of action that is comparable to the grievances this has caused (starting a war) would be to eject the member in question (YoungScotsland) from your alliance.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Then surely the only course of action that is comparable to the grievances this has caused (starting a war) would be to eject the member in question (YoungScotsland) from your alliance.

He has been placed on a temporary removal from government for no less than 3 weeks

Young is one of pheonixes heirs, a think a war is justified here

It was a lone wolf post - there doesn't need to be war

We at Phoenix are actively trying to seek a diplomatic end to this incident

So a gov member goes and tries to start a war, then doesn't see what they did wrong? Talk about deja vu.

Guess who that is aimed at - and my defence Bet, i was stopping a war not starting one :)

I would like to add that this is in no shape or form the view of Phoenix

We don't allow members to just post new threads on the forums without a rough idea of what they are saying for exactly this reason - we had no idea this post was being made and put on the forums

We aren't going to war or declaring war on IR, so for them now declaring war on our members is a bit out of proportion

I am speaking to our member to say his actions were wrong and I am also talking to IR's leaders as well to see if this can be 'calmed down'.

I admit this wasn't the best way to say this but seeing as people are looking at us (Phoenix) and now making rash decisions over us I felt a need to step in.

Thanks

Well this maybe true, but whats done is done.

o/

As for Allilee.. this wasn't just a "member", he's your defense minister/emperors hand. That's an obvious DoW on IR.

\m/ officially stands behind our friends in IR and are willing to support them, be it diplomatically, financially or militarily, at their request.

Xenodolf, if there's anything we can do please let me know. We'll do what we can to assist.

Oh yeah, check PM's  B)

There is no DoW haha, did you read my message? We know he is the defence guy and we are taking disciplinary action - just because 1 guy says something doesn't mean its going to turn out to be a war

You should only take that if the leader i.e. myself says that- otherwise people should be asking me for clarity before saying we are declaring war on people

I am actively seeking a diplomatic end to all of this with the rest of my gov along with IR's leaders as well

You know what yous gotta do.

Let me get one thing perfectly clear. 

My actions were mine alone.

Phoenix and everyone in it should not be punished for what i have said, Ergo IR if you have a problem speak to me not alex, i will make one concession and that is the fact that the way i have brought this to light was wrong, i really should have messaged their leader, however i  didnt, it's done now oh well, i have messaged their leader xendolf or whatever its hard to spell, to see if i can sort this out, a war with IR would be one sided as they are all on a war range my active members can not fight back on, so yes IR beat a load of inactive people what war hero's.

I Posted this due to loyalty, loyalty to phoenix, the alliance i founded. my members were attacked and having had no luck trying to sort it out diplomatically due to them ignoring me i was forced to do so this way. i dont see why terminus and you lot are getting involved as it don't involve you, 

if anyone has ANY issues with how i have conducted myself talk to me in game. 

^ there is nothing to get perfectly clear, You are a government memeber of your alliance your post are held accountable period, next you and your leader have been informed since yesterday what you need to do.

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

This thread was lame from the beginning. IR is a small raiding alliance. If any large alliances wanted to destroy you guys they would, and can easily do so, but they don't. Why? Because it's counterproductive and a waste of time and resources. IR you can honestly do whatever you want, but don't get too cocky or else you'll easily be rolled. Not a warning by any means, just friendly advice. I think you guys already know that though.

This thread was lame from the beginning. IR is a small raiding alliance. If any large alliances wanted to destroy you guys they would, and can easily do so, but they don't. Why? Because it's counterproductive and a waste of time and resources. IR you can honestly do whatever you want, but don't get too cocky or else you'll easily be rolled. Not a warning by any means, just friendly advice. I think you guys already know that though.

thanks for the advice  :ehm:

• Upvote 3

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad