Nation for sell!

Nie Li

I have three slave children worth 33.3333333 mil each if youre willing i can box them up and ship to any address for a shipping fee of 33.3333333 each. Now upon recieving of said slave children you must poke air holes because i wont. Food and water also not provided. No refunds if you recieve them dead ect...

• Administrators

As Kurdanak pointed out, it's against the rules to sell accounts (and thus nations.)

Account Selling

Buying and Selling of Politics & War accounts or nations is strictly prohibited. Each player is allowed to create one account that cannot be sold or transferred to another user.

You're welcome to sell your services, however, as some sort of Privateer. If you actually sell the account, your account (and whoever buys it) will be banned.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

As Kurdanak pointed out, it's against the rules to sell accounts (and thus nations.)

You're welcome to sell your services, however, as some sort of Privateer. If you actually sell the account, your account (and whoever buys it) will be banned.

I said nation for sell not account for sell. ;)

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

• Moderators

You can sell your services through means of a mercenary-like service, but you cannot sell your nation itself and let it be controlled by another. If you do so, you and the one who purchased it will be banned.