Overthrowing The Rich

Bernie Sanders The 2nd

atleast this guy isnt an Ivan.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Communism at this point is regressive. Also, Bernie Sanders is not a communist. There is a strict difference between a belief in the social state by extending federal governmental power and the belief that the leadership and ownership of a nation belonged to a now dwindling factory-working landless class. 

are the capitalist silly enough to use personal attacks instead of debate? sounds like that.

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

compared to the republicans who want to give everything to fat lazy capitalists? i don't think he sucks.

Your bring up a very good point except you do not realize what it is.  There is a problem with the way the United States handles things.  To be frank that problem is people like you.  Each party has some good ideas and some bad ones and there many ideas that both parties share in common that are just awful.  But as long as we have uninformed single minded people who think that they can vote based on a party without researching any of the candidates we will continue to slide as a country.  The problem is not capitalists or the loss of the "American family" the problem is the average American who just does not care.

Recent neurological research indicates that our left-or-right political outlook is 'hardwired' by genetics. If you have a 'disgust reaction' that is easily triggered then you have a 95% chance of being conservative in your politics.

So arguing politics appears to be useless with 95% of the potential listeners. So arguing here is a waste of time.

Recent neurological research indicates that our left-or-right political outlook is 'hardwired' by genetics. If you have a 'disgust reaction' that is easily triggered then you have a 95% chance of being conservative in your politics.

So arguing politics appears to be useless with 95% of the potential listeners. So arguing here is a waste of time.

What of one has a disgust for government itself and those who hug it and treat it like a comfort blanket?

Very interesting. Please post a link to the research.

6hu5nt.jpg

Very interesting. Please post a link to the research.

I would like to accomaccommodate your request. However I learned about this via a TV show on PBS. The show was hosted by a neurologist by the name of David Eagleman. The show mostly focused on his work, but I think that the study I referent 3 was done by some other person or group.

But I give you a link to Eagleman's site.

http://www.eagleman.com

Then I would categorize that person as an Anarchist, or at least an extreme (American style) Libertarian.

What exactly in the research is the "disgust reaction" actually reacting to? I am disgusted by Conservatives as much as I am disgusted by so-called Liberals who claim to want to help who in turn are just trying to enforce their views by force of law worse than the Conservatives do.

What exactly in the research is the "disgust reaction" actually reacting to? I am disgusted by Conservatives as much as I am disgusted by so-called Liberals who claim to want to help who in turn are just trying to enforce their views by force of law worse than the Conservatives do.

Radicals in general are just ew. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Non-political things in a video such as rotten food and the corps of a person.