North America, Asia, and Africa. I want you!

BlackAsLight

Hello. I am BlackAsLight who is the leader of BlackNation on the continent of Australia, and I am looking to make a uranium trade with anyone who's nations are in North America, Asia, and Africa.

I am willing to trade:

• 5 coal for 1 uranium.
  • 5 munitions for 1 uranium.

If you are interested please message me.

My nation link is: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=19818.

• 2 weeks later...

1 uranium costs about 2 coal. You'd be better off selling your coal and then buying uranium. Coal sells pretty quickly because of the demand for steel.

Also as a bit of general advice, most of the money you make as a nation in this game comes from a strong tax Base and high commerce rating. Your population is about 15% lower than it should be because of high disease and crime, and you are below 100 commerce as well. 3 banks, 3malls, 2 stadiums, a police station and a hospital in your cities would increase your income a great deal. Also I don't have my sheets to hand but I don't think coal and aluminium are the best industries for you.

Ask your alliance leadership for help. They don't have the divine guidance of Dio but they're alright.

Edited by Spite
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

• 2 weeks later...

1 uranium costs about 2 coal. You'd be better off selling your coal and then buying uranium. Coal sells pretty quickly because of the demand for steel.

Also as a bit of general advice, most of the money you make as a nation in this game comes from a strong tax Base and high commerce rating. Your population is about 15% lower than it should be because of high disease and crime, and you are below 100 commerce as well. 3 banks, 3malls, 2 stadiums, a police station and a hospital in your cities would increase your income a great deal. Also I don't have my sheets to hand but I don't think coal and aluminium are the best industries for you.

Ask your alliance leadership for help. They don't have the divine guidance of Dio but they're alright.

Yes now 1 uranium is worth 2 coal, but when I made the offer 1 uranium was worth 4.2 coal. So I just made it 1 uranium for 5 coal to deal with solid numbers. Yes I still was technically still losing, but it is a lot easier to deal with especially during war time when last time prices when all the way up to $18k. Also if I go on a holiday I wont need to put it on vacation mode which means I can keep the nation running and have a lot of money to spend when I get back.

True my nation could be better designed to make my income higher, but I am more focused on my Manufacturing. 

• 3 weeks later...

You should be focused on the fact that you're 760.6 score and only have 108 aircraft, 66,000 soldiers, and 300 tanks.

I had more when I was 400 score.

Let him grow at his own pace (raid him all! H eis free!)

LTcxGHN.jpg

I am focusing on Manufacturing and keeping my military low because I am not trying to become the strongest in the game and I don't believe I have any enemy. So as long as I am in an alliance I don't see why people will attack me.