Horrellia international news

New Scandanavia

This 'news network'; please use correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization.

The (formerly running) Canadian News holds the record for quality in my opinion (compared to some other newspapers), we have good articles and pictures ;)

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

The (formerly running) Canadian News holds the record for quality in my opinion (compared to some other newspapers), we have good articles and pictures ;)

The KNN will be even better. Our grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are phenomenal now. We have so much to catch up on.

I have a new interview with sheepy seance I cant find anything else (besides blogs which i herd was big news.)

Here it is:

How does it feel to be the most influential nation?

That's an interesting question, I've never really thought of myself as the most influential nation. I obviously have a nation, which is an effective tool for communicating with other players and testing basic things, but I don't play the game persay. I don't do anything with my collected resources and money (generally) and don't build my cities or military, so I'm mostly just a guy who get's picked on by raiders :'(

What secret new things are you planning on?

That's a good question, and there's not necessarily a fixed agenda. One thing I'll likely be tweaking soon is Color Stock bonus, and changing how that works. Another thing I'm looking at is steel and aluminum production and consumption, those might see a small tweak here soon as well.

What's exciting about my personal life?

There's not a lot I suppose - I'm just a college kid taking classes and doing lots of homework. Just happy to have enough free time to spend with this game and do well in my classes and go out and be social with friends as well.

The Great Emperor of New Scandinavia

The KNN will be even better. Our grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are phenomenal now. We have so much to catch up on.

Not if The Canadian News' new format and design manages to get released :P

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Not if The Canadian News' new format and design manages to get released :P

KNN has more security since that incident with the Shiites. Canadian peacekeepers are still there right? And you should edit your nation description to say we are allies.

KNN has more security since that incident with the Shiites. Canadian peacekeepers are still there right? And you should edit your nation description to say we are allies.

Good idea.

• Upvote 1

OZFC3Z0.jpg

war is looming between all big allainces embagros are comming plans are being made, who would win this time

You can post in the blogs already.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png