Khevin News

Nadir Aminu

(On a later date i would without a doubt like to learn about Zhoginsm is. Is it an actual philosphy?)

Somewhat, I created it. Here's the link to some background knowledge:

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Khevin

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/She%20Zhoginist%20Manifetso

• Upvote 1

Somewhat, I created it. Here's the link to some background knowledge:

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Khevin

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/She%20Zhoginist%20Manifetso

hmm... nicely written

Another form of your ideology would be "Liberal Marxism" (equal rights in all forms and certain freedoms) with a few touches of conservatism (patriotism and limitation of media) indeed. I personally find your theory moderate, but still ponder about its uniqueness in comparsion the real world.

As a philosopher (not in proffesion but in mindset) myself i encourage you to develop your beliefs for the sake of something intellecutally sophisticated coming out of P&W in contrary to parodical philosophies such as this "Dioism" and "Baa-ism".

• Upvote 1

9anTOCI.jpg?3

hmm... nicely written

Another form of your ideology would be "Liberal Marxism" (equal rights in all forms and certain freedoms) with a few touches of conservatism (patriotism and limitation of media) indeed. I personally find your theory moderate, but still ponder about its uniqueness in comparsion the real world.

As a philosopher (not in proffesion but in mindset) myself i encourage you to develop your beliefs for the sake of something intellecutally sophisticated coming out of P&W in contrary to parodical philosophies such as this "Dioism" and "Baa-ism".

These are my beliefs in rl. I'm only 13 though. I honestly don't know anybody who believes what I believe in. Soon I am planning to actually write She Zhoginist Manifetso.
  • Upvote 1

These are my beliefs in rl. I'm only 13 though. I honestly don't know anybody who believes what I believe in. Soon I am planning to actually write She Zhoginist Manifetso.

To be honest I am suprised that you achieved intellectuality at such of a young age

(I am too, at 13 began my spiritual path to existensial philosphy and philosophical writing)

I wish you good luck once you get writing. As a writer myself I can advice to you that writing a book- ecspacially a theoretical book takes time and requires plenty of dedication, deep thought, faith and disicpline. It can take years, but I'm sure with your motivation you shall be successful :)

• Upvote 2

9anTOCI.jpg?3

To be honest I am suprised that you achieved intellectuality at such of a young age

(I am too, at 13 began my spiritual path to existensial philosphy and philosophical writing)

I wish you good luck once you get writing. As a writer myself I can advice to you that writing a book- ecspacially a theoretical book takes time and requires plenty of dedication, deep thought, faith and disicpline. It can take years, but I'm sure with your motivation you shall be successful :)

Thank you. I'm maybe 1 out of 4 kids at my school who actually isn't an idiot or a shithead. I'm the only Muslim too.

You should join my alliance, great place. I'll name my 7th city after you and maybe the 8th Zhogingpad.

I am most thankful, heir Zhogin.

However, my international policies, as my name suggest, glorifies Isolationism. It is a matter of principle.

However, Is it possible in your allience to have trial membership? I am not sure if I wish to be in an allience but I would like to at least have the experience, and than I'll decide.

Could you ask your superiors about this?

• Upvote 1

9anTOCI.jpg?3

I am most thankful, heir Zhogin.

However, my international policies, as my name suggest, glorifies Isolationism. It is a matter of principle.

However, Is it possible in your allience to have trial membership? I am not sure if I wish to be in an allience but I would like to at least have the experience, and than I'll decide.

Could you ask your superiors about this?

I have asked.

Hmm.. well the baseline policy of Rekishstein is the Code of Reki. It was created by Cave Reki and... maybe I'll just create a wiki page.

As of dimplomatic touch I look forward to make your aquaintance, sir, ecspacially if my offer of trial membership shall be accapted by the Roz Wei Emperor.

When your wiki article about your nation's philosophy shall be done I'll be glad to read it.

9anTOCI.jpg?3

As of dimplomatic touch I look forward to make your aquaintance, sir, ecspacially if my offer of trial membership shall be accapted by the Roz Wei Emperor.

When your wiki article about your nation's philosophy shall be done I'll be glad to read it.

His nation is having elections, he will be changing his name soon.

Yes. I partially read in the forums about the Rekish elections. Did it have any particular reason?

Golen II tried to kill Prime Minister Eric of Canada.

Also if you join our alliance you will get support. Also, will you be doing any raids.

Golen II tried to kill Prime Minister Eric of Canada.

Also if you join our alliance you will get support. Also, will you be doing any raids.

(That's unfortunate)

At the moment I'm uncertain. Alas. My nation is poor in terms of finance and don't have many soldiers. 

But If I'll indeed have financial support and be protected in times of danger, I will look forward to serve your faction. Don't take my word, trough, as I am a still new player and don't yet to know how to take risks wisely.

9anTOCI.jpg?3

(That's unfortunate)

At the moment I'm uncertain. Alas. My nation is poor in terms of finance and don't have many soldiers.

But If I'll indeed have financial support and be protected in times of danger, I will look forward to serve your faction. Don't take my word, trough, as I am a still new player and don't yet to know how to take risks wisely.

For raiding you can raid any nation that isn't in an alliance, if they are in a small alliance you can attack if they don't have protection. Don't attack huge alliances like VE or Rose. We also can't give you grants unless you pledge your allegiance to us.