Should Pope Francis be considered somewhat Liberal?

Franz Von Dietrich

Some people struggle or have issues with certain doctrines or dogmatic beliefs with their chosen or born faiths.

It is common to question one's faith.

It is natural to alter one's view while experiencing life in its fulness.

It is acceptabe to not fully agree 100% with the doctrine of a faith you choose to practice.

This is why the Freedom to practice your own chosen Religion without persecution or consequence is founded, and it should be a universal practice among all mankind.

• Upvote 2

I for one know that I can do only so much to fix the world around me, knowing that I myself am without perfect wisdom nor insight.

I kinda wish that made my life any easier though.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I would say he is a modern pope.

A 21th cenntury pope.

• Upvote 2

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

I find him to take a logical approach to most things. But I also find it incredibly annoying that he hasn't addressed the wholesale rape and slaughter of Christians in the Middle East under the control of Daesh.

From what I read there are plenty of Christians living peacefully within their territory: They are allowed to drink alcohol/eat pork (in private), to publicly sell alcohol/pork to other non-Muslims, to freely practice their religion, and to be judged according to their own religious laws (so the bible as opposed to the Sharia).

However, they are not allowed to proselytise, or to join the army (let alone be forced into it), and have to agree to not aid the enemy and pay an annual tax called the Jizya according to their income (those who can't afford it are given welfare and not asked to pay anything).

Those who don't agree to this contract/decide to fight them... well that's a different story.

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

From what I read there are plenty of Christians living peacefully within their territory: They are allowed to drink alcohol/eat pork (in private), to publicly sell alcohol/pork to other non-Muslims, to freely practice their religion, and to be judged according to their own religious laws (so the bible as opposed to the Sharia).

However, they are not allowed to proselytise, or to join the army (let alone be forced into it), and have to agree to not aid the enemy and pay an annual tax called the Jizya according to their income (those who can't afford it are given welfare and not asked to pay anything).

Those who don't agree to this contract/decide to fight them... well that's a different story.

Where have you read this information??? The Syriac Churches have been decimated; the Priesthood is virtually wiped out. The Antiochian Patriarchate has been displaced, several of the Archmandrites and Metropolitans have been executed not for disagreeing with any contract nor being rebellious, but simply for being Christian. And if anyone does disagree- and they should- with such a contract, to execute them in this day and age is beyond barbaric.

The IOCC(International Orthodox Christian Charities) has witnessed much of the horrible acts committed by Daesh firsthand. They are simply there to help those in need. Many of the IOCC workers on field I know personally- some are missing, some dead and some injured who are in Syria, all by Daesh. War is an atrocity, but hen you start to execute workers who would distribute water in a water crisis to all- is evil, pure and simple.

• Upvote 1

...The Syriac Churches have been decimated; the Priesthood is virtually wiped out. The Antiochian Patriarchate has been displaced, several of the Archmandrites and Metropolitans have been executed not for disagreeing with any contract nor being rebellious, but simply for being Christian. ...

The IOCC(International Orthodox Christian Charities) has witnessed much of the horrible acts committed by Daesh firsthand. They are simply there to help those in need. Many of the IOCC workers on field I know personally- some are missing, some dead and some injured who are in Syria, all by Daesh. War is an atrocity, but hen you start to execute workers who would distribute water in a water crisis to all- is evil, pure and simple.

Kindly present your evidence. All of these claims seem suspect, at best, and patently false at worst.

ztt5Wgs.png

>leftist

>Christian

Look, it might not make sense to a communist like you, but for me, and to millions of people, it makes sense.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Kindly present your evidence. All of these claims seem suspect, at best, and patently false at worst.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/syria-isis-cut-pieces-kidnapped-christian-priest-after-forcing-family-pay-120000-ransom-642852

The evidence for the IOCC workers getting killed are emails I receive from friends, relatives and associates who are on the field in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Turkey and Egypt who are in the mix of things ever since this whole mess erupted.

You say evidence is one-sided and suspect whenever anyone posts anything of a rebuttal or as evidence. You are circular in your defenses, one by calling the source as a biased or unfit news agency, some others as unclear references in numbers or yet another bias against the Religion of Peace. But overall I am callling you out as a supporter of death and tyrrany simply because you feel every action done to date is justified against those who question or refuse to submit to (their interpretation of)Islam. You are a sick human being who supports the Islamic State. Show me evidence that you are not.

Edited by VasiliusKonstantinos
  • Upvote 2

"According to a Catholic relief agency." Why haven't they presented pictures of the box they supposedly received?

The evidence for the IOCC workers getting killed are emails I receive from friends, relatives and associates who are on the field in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Turkey and Egypt who are in the mix of things ever since this whole mess erupted.

I am not going to take you at your word, I want cold hard evidence, nothing less.

ztt5Wgs.png

You say evidence is one-sided and suspect whenever anyone posts anything of a rebuttal or as evidence. You are circular in your defenses, one by calling the source as a biased or unfit news agency, some others as unclear references in numbers or yet another bias against the Religion of Peace. But overall I am callling you out as a supporter of death and tyrrany simply because you feel every action done to date is justified against those who question or refuse to submit to (their interpretation of)Islam. You are a sick human being who supports the Islamic State. Show me evidence that you are not.

I am not going to take you at your word, I want cold hard evidence, nothing less.

If you were shown the emails would you believe the words of those on the ground, in other words first hand evidence?

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

If you were shown the emails would you believe the words of those on the ground, in other words first hand evidence?

How would I know that they are really on the ground or that those emails are genuine?

Also, If they are truthful, it wouldn't be difficult for them to present other forms of evidence to back up their claims.

ztt5Wgs.png

How would I know that they are really on the ground or that those emails are genuine?

Also, If they are truthful, it wouldn't be difficult for them to present other forms of evidence to back up their claims.

Surely the same argument could be applied to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. How do you know that Rami Abdulrahman's information is genuine, have you seen the evidence for yourself?

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

I did not expect you to take me at my word anyways. Nor did I expect you to trust any of the sources I have posted. Debating you is futile since you support Death and Tyrrany anyways.

• Upvote 3

Debating you is futile since you support Death and Tyrrany anyways.

Not true. Death is a part of life, and I am opposed to Tyranny with ever fibre of my being!

─────────────────────────────▄██▄

─────────────────────────────▀███

────────────────────────────────█

───────────────▄▄▄▄▄────────────█

──────────────▀▄────▀▄──────────█

──────────▄▀▀▀▄─█▄▄▄▄█▄▄─▄▀▀▀▄──█

─────────█──▄──█────────█───▄─█─█

─────────▀▄───▄▀────────▀▄───▄▀─█

──────────█▀▀▀────────────▀▀▀─█─█

──────────█───────────────────█─█

▄▀▄▄▀▄────█──▄█▀█▀█▀█▀█▀█▄────█─█

█▒▒▒▒█────█──█████████████▄───█─█