Rozalia vs Ibrahim, on Islamic Misdeeds

Rozalia

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is correct in this matter?

??? That has zero relation to what you just quoted.

Assad. Let's show more compassion for his hundreds of thousands of victims instead of crying over inanimate objects.

Actually no I don't because your response was that there is in fact a conspiracy. Predictable as I said.

Wait for more evidence is a conspiracy?

I know someone who works for the state and votes for the Tory party, they are part of Cameron's regime!

So if a Muslim works for I.S and is a "staunch supporter" of their leader... he is innocent?

Watch Out! Don't contradict yourself now :P

Most people in Syria (more so now) support Assad with the enemies in Syria mostly foreigners propped up by Saudi Arabia/America/Turkey. No big shocker he would vote for Assad. 

Facts: Assad controls less than 30% of Syria even though no country attacked him or sent heavy weapons to the rebels.

Rozalia's usual wishful thinking and/or conspiracy theory (more or less):

"He has, and has always had, the overwhelming support of the Syrian people and will win this civil war!!"

You're the same guy who said with absolute certainty that ISIS would never harm a women.

I never said that. I merely exposed your false claim of having watched countless women get beheaded.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Assad. Let's show more compassion for his hundreds of thousands of victims instead of crying over inanimate objects.

Not sure what you're getting at. Are you saying blowing up monuments is okay when the government is bad? That it? Yeah, no. History and art pieces of that nature don't have a price, when they're gone they're gone for good. To get it across in a more forceful way you might understand. What if I went down to Mecca/Medina/whatever and started wrecking up the place. Just razed everything to the ground? The Kaaba/Black Stone for example is just an inanimate object so you'd be cool with it yeah?

Then again you may well be considering your heroes ISIS have it on their hit list.

Wait for more evidence is a conspiracy?

When it's you yeah. You're happy to with no evidence claim absolute nonsense but when every news source is saying it happened, you put on your little cap and say you need to see some hard evidence. If you can take the words of a bloke from Coventry as alone being true, I think I can take the words of everybody (including the bloke from Coventry for that matter) as true.

So if a Muslim works for I.S and is a "staunch supporter" of their leader... he is innocent?

Watch Out! Don't contradict yourself now :P

Nice try but your attempt at technicalities doesn't pass muster. Were all hospital workers in Nazi Germany Nazis for example? No. ISIS are nothing but a band of murderous fanatics who kill people at the slightest whim, working for them on fear of death doesn't make you part of ISIS no. 

Facts: Assad controls less than 30% of Syria even though no country attacked him or sent heavy weapons to the rebels.

Rozalia's usual wishful thinking and/or conspiracy theory (more or less):

"He has, and has always had, the overwhelming support of the Syrian people and will win this civil war!!"

And? Territory is occupied. Are you saying for example the French people all supported the Nazis because their country was occupied? Many people are living under fear of death from your thug friends so they try to keep their head down. 

Oh my, bless. The one who talks conspiracies about America is now fully on the side of America because big bad Assad is the subject. 

You're the same guy who said with absolute certainty that ISIS would never harm a women. I'm surprised you haven't said that ISIS would never harm minorities, though I suppose saying they've not really come into contact with any (sizable) minorities is the next best thing for you.

I never said that. I merely exposed your false claim of having watched countless women get beheaded.

That so.

Like I said, I know for a fact that they did not execute any women, but nice try.

Sure sounds like you're absolutely certain they didn't harm any women. So what are you now... umm... ah I know.

A proven liar, you are.

Question time so start running I guess. Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Again, Pigeon. It's no bother arguing with a radical terrorist Rozalia. Hes a pigeon

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

And? Territory is occupied. Are you saying for example the French people all supported the Nazis because their country was occupied? Many people are living under fear of death from your thug friends so they try to keep their head down.

Awful analogy. Nazi Germany was a neighbouring country that invaded France... which country invaded Syria?

I don't think you quite get the gist of "civil war".

Sure sounds like you're absolutely certain they didn't harm any women. So what are you now... umm... ah I know.

You quoted me word for word, then changed the word "execute" to "harm", how does that work?

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Again, Pigeon. It's no bother arguing with a radical terrorist Rozalia. Hes a pigeon

If he encounters enough resistance he may give it up is my hope for his sake... and others.

Awful analogy. Nazi Germany was a neighbouring country that invaded France... which country invaded Syria?

I don't think you quite get the gist of "civil war".

Civil war implies ISIS or the other band of fanatics going by FSA are from Syria. Additionally you recognize the Islamic state... yet now it ain't a state because you feel it's better suited for your argument for it not to be?

You quoted me word for word, then changed the word "execute" to "harm", how does that work?

Same difference. If they are willing to execute women then they're willing to do all the lesser harm too by default.

If people want to read it up they can look it up at page 7, I took nothing out of context. You said with absolute certainty that no women had been executed by ISIS, that is clear as day. You're deluded for believing that obviously (and for many other things), but you're now also a blatant liar for trying to claim you never said that. 

Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

• Upvote 1

If he encounters enough resistance he may give it up is my hope for his sake... and others.

17 pages and several threads later.... and you still think that?

orly-rcm800x0.gif

Civil war implies ISIS or the other band of fanatics going by FSA are from Syria. Additionally you recognize the Islamic state... yet now it ain't a state because you feel it's better suited for your argument for it not to be?

A de facto state, yes.

Hmm... I didn't know you changed your views on that. I guess I'll take it.

ztt5Wgs.png

17 pages and several threads later.... and you still think that?

orly-rcm800x0.gif

You've been affected, anybody following this thread can see that. From your constant avoiding of direct questions and then the complete ignoring you tried, it's obvious that you grew a little bit of shame or at the very least a bit of self awareness. One day, maybe after you've being deported and later when the people you thought heroes don't treat you that well, maybe put you down on your knees to wait to be beheaded... then the lightbulb might appear above your head. I hope of course that you'll reach that enlightenment in some other manner though you don't make it easy.

A de facto state, yes.

Hmm... I didn't know you changed your views on that. I guess I'll take it.

Nope. I merely said that logically you could not use such an argument as that would involve you yourself believing Islamic state to not be a state. What I believe on the matter has no relevance there. 

Technically, yes, but they are aiding Assad by bombing those fighting him.

Ignoring the fact they've been arming, training, and funding his enemies for the last 4 years. Their bombing is a joke and we know from the zero results they've had. 

Third time now, lets see how high the count gets. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3

>America bombing group that openly slaughters all that opposes them

>America actively is hostile towards Assad

>America occupies no territory in Syria

>America is evil for destroying radical Sunni group and opposing a tyrannical dictator. 

You want to know why America is evil? You REALLY want to know?

Just look what they did yesterday...

ztt5Wgs.png

Ibrahim, stop dodging and answer the !@#$ing question!

• Upvote 3

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Third time now, lets see how high the count gets. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Come on, answer Rozalia.

• Upvote 2

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

You're just mad they're actually fighting back. -_-

tumblr_nvrcdqf6gx1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Sure doesn't sound like answering the question.

#4. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

• Upvote 1

Why do you not answer Rozalia's question? Is it too personal?

Ibrahim, stop dodging and answer the !@#$ question!

Come on, answer Rozalia.

#4. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Why does my opinion matter to you so much?

It's hardly going to make a difference either way.

tumblr_naxmutFwsl1txj3wto1_500.gif

ztt5Wgs.png

Oh you know full well the difference either answer you can give to what I'm asking you makes, hence your current efforts to not answer. 

#5. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

• Upvote 2

It matters to those who debate you.

Debating someone requires to know where they stand, and this is important for them to know.

• Upvote 3

It matters to those who debate you.

Debating someone requires to know where they stand, and this is important for them to know.

This is something for Muslims to debate amongst themselves, especially as it involves a deep understanding of Ahadith/Islamic history, and it is far from the type of debate we are having or even capable of having.

ztt5Wgs.png

This is something for Muslims to debate amongst themselves, especially as it involves a deep understanding of Ahadith/Islamic history, and it is far from the type of debate we are having or even capable of having.

What other Muslims think on the matter is irrelevant as I didn't ask them, I asked you.

#6. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?
  • Upvote 2

I still believe Ibrahim to be a fake. Eventough he sends out many messages with youtubes/links/copy pastes, he stil is activly involved with a bunch of christians/atheists/agnostics/jews/blacks/&#33;@#&#036;'s playing a game that is in no way related to anything he claims to be a supporter of. I sinserly believe he/she could be a smart kid/fat old dude/dudette that has no opinions at all but it just assuming this role. 

312935561_87824d1322524912_famous_things

• Upvote 1