A Nintendo Land Announcement

Nintendo

Nintendo here with a very exciting announcement. It is with much pride that I welcome the founding of a 4th city in the greatest nation of Orbis, Nintendo Land. This city has been in the making for quite some time. Like most timelines, the founding date kept getting pushed back due to various unexpected circumstances along the way. However, the development has finally been completed!

This 4th city joins some prestigious company. Nintendo Land started out as a small and minor nation with only one city, it's capital Mushroom Kingdom. As Nintendo Land has grown, so has its territory. Hyrule and eventually DK Country became new cities and have since grown to great heights.

And now on this date, 9/2/2015, I present to you our 4th city: Corneria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKZKzINMSGk

star-fox2.jpg

Looking at your other city names, I like the theme a lot! City name themes, in general, are great fun. Anyways, congrats on the fourth city! ^_^

Thank you sir! I spent way to much time trying to decide what my 4th city would be called. Planning on city #5 is already underway.

The government of New Belrune like Sega better :P

Nobody likes the government of New Belrune  ;)