I am looking for an opponent.

Aquinas

Someone whose sole purpose in life is to ask me 'would you like fries with that' does not deserve to make 30K a year.

This is what I think about this...

EHEqT.jpg

Just on the unemployment debate: http://mattcowgill.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/australian-minimum-wages/

I'll quote the concluding statement and if you want the evidence you'll have to check out the link.

"I’ll just note that there are countries that have relatively high minimum wages and low unemployment (The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Australia), some that have high minimum wages and high unemployment (Ireland, France), and some that have a low minimum and high unemployment (Spain, Greece). By presenting this chart, I’m not trying to suggest that a higher minimum wage lowers unemployment, nor am I trying to pretend that this simple scatterplot controls for all differences between countries. I’m just pointing out that there isn’t much of a relationship across countries between the level of the minimum wage in a country and its unemployment rate."

Other than that I don't really care about American minimum wages.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Someone whose sole purpose in life is to ask me 'would you like fries with that' does not deserve to make 30K a year.

This is what I think about this...

(video)

Well, if we inflate money to a candy bar costing a $30, I can live with that. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for someone to debate me. If you think you will be able to handle it.

There should not be a mandated minimum wage. It lends itself to colonialism.

In 30 years, the minimum wage has doubled yet its value has decreased 10%. it's obviously a failed attempt at stability.