Simple Spy change

Kastor

I know you can basically calculate this by yourself, but with a spy op, you should be able to get a nations resource production and the amount of money they make per turn/day. This ould be included under gather intel. :P

Edited by Kastor

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It would be under Gather Intel. :/

You should edit your post again to change the "with a spy op" part to "as part of gather intel" as well, then. Then just get rid of the obnoxious part at the end where you retroactively try to make me look silly ;)

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I know you can basically calculate this by yourself, but with a spy op, you should be able to get a nations resource production and the amount of money they make per turn/day. This ould be included under gather intel. :P

You can get this from the city manager page without a spy op... It would be a waste of coding.

Edited by Greatnate

You can get this from the city manager page without a spy op... It would be a waste of coding.

I don't think it would, there is no harm to adding this, only positive for the players who don't know how/don't wanna take the time to calculate it. Stop looking for reasons why not and reasons why.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=