Abortion ought to be abolished, permanently!

Edward

Make homosexual acts illegal and give capital punishment for those who break the law. 

topkek

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Make homosexual acts illegal and give capital punishment for those who break the law. 

Comparable to what Red Huxley said, laws won't stop it, like the Prohibition, and the war on drugs.

Also, how would you tell if they are breaking the law?

Edited by Vladimir Zhogin

Comparable to what Red Huxley said, laws won't stop it, like the Prohibition, and the war on drugs.

Did the "prohibition" or "war on drugs" involve capital punishment? I didn't think so ¬_¬

Also, how would you tell if they are breaking the law?

Confessions or videos or witnesses etc. The terror brought about by severe capital punishment and social condemnation will put a stop to it. 

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

You won't be saying that when you get HIV/AIDS.

But ignorance is bliss as they say

BTW all of your statements have the straw man fallacy that portrays all gays as promiscuous people who will all get AIDS and this comment in particular is a perfect example of the Ad hominem fallacy.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Um... 34 countries have applied for capital punishment for drugs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_for_drug_trafficking

That's good but they need to take it up a notch and put the execution on live television (very very late at night) as way of deterring would be criminals.

If you are going to execute someone, why hide it? You are still executing the person. Showing people will deter them and prevent further executions. 

ztt5Wgs.png

That's good but they need to take it up a notch and put the execution on live television (very very late at night) as way of deterring would be criminals.

If you are going to execute someone, why hide it? You are still executing the person. Showing people will deter them and prevent further executions. 

If I found it, they aren't hiding it.

BTW all of your statements have the straw man fallacy that portrays all gays as promiscuous people who will all get AIDS and this comment in particular is a perfect example of the Ad hominem fallacy.

You see that writing with the big orange background you quoted at the top of the page? Yeah........ I suggest you go and actually read it.

ztt5Wgs.png

Not everybody would confess and how would you get videos.

It's not about getting all of them. All you need to do is get a handful of them and execute them in such a way as to deter others from ever thinking of committing such acts.

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

You see that writing with the big orange background you quoted at the top of the page? Yeah........ I suggest you go and actually read it.

Fine, almost all of your statement are rife with logical fallacies. Happy?

It's not about getting everyone. All you need to do is get a handful of them and execute them in such a way as to deter others from ever thinking of committing such acts.

No matter what you do there we always be criminals and people who believe this isn't wrong. Also the people who are against capital punishment and see the executions, they will protest and possibly revolt.

Did the "prohibition" or "war on drugs" involve capital punishment? I didn't think so ¬_¬

Confessions or videos or witnesses etc. The terror brought about by severe capital punishment and social condemnation will put a stop to it.

You just gained an opponent. Your words are unjustified and cause me to believe you really have little idea what your talking up. I will gladly fight against your stand for sexual assault.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_inline_mzvjuvBbSI1rpp474.gif

No matter what you do there we always be criminals and people who believe this isn't wrong. Also the people who are against capital punishment and see the executions, they will protest and possibly revolt.

Not if the executions are particularly frightening they won't. If you !@#$ foot it then yeah.

ztt5Wgs.png

I didn't ask you to say that, I asked you to do something, which you have still failed to do.

He read it and found the error in his words, you should be happy.

Not if the executions are particularly frightening they won't. If you !@#$ foot it then yeah.

Give an example.

You just gained an opponent. Your words are unjustified and cause me to believe you really have little idea what your talking up. I will gladly fight against your stand for sexual assault.

How on earth do I stand for sexual assault you silly little chav?

I want capital punishment for the act of homosexuality to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS.  

ztt5Wgs.png

You really have no idea what America is, do you? I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. You will be taken down, cut down, burned down. My freedom is more important than the fear of hiv or aids.
  • Upvote 2

How on earth do I stand for sexual assault you silly little chav?

I want capital punishment for the act of homosexuality to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS.

You believe homosexuasl carry this disease because of their sexuality. That is an assault again sexuality. I can assure you, you are wrong. You are a true coward.
  • Upvote 1

My words are not out of place from what you claim he read so his entire statement is false.

I said his words were out of place.

*use your imagination*

Yeah, but the crazies who do drugs will laugh at the people dying at the blade of the butter knife.

You believe homosexuasl carry this disease because of their sexuality. That is an assault again sexuality. I can assure you, you are wrong. You are a true coward.

Here you go.... without the orange background:

(Quote)  In relation to homosexuality and AIDS, the original spread of AIDS is generally attributed to the promiscuity of homosexual men. Originally the syndrome was called the "gay disease" because the overwhelming majority of patients were homosexual men.

In September of 2010, Reuters reported: "Nearly one in five gay and bisexual men in 21 major U.S. cities are infected with HIV, and nearly half of them do not know it". A September 2010 report of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported : "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States..."

In August of 2009, LifeSiteNews reported: "An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population." Of newly diagnosed HIV infections in the United States during the year 2003, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated that about 63% were among men who were infected through sexual contact with other men. (end Quote)
ztt5Wgs.png