Improve Nation Score Breakdown (Pie Chart)

Yenroh

There has been something that has been bothering me for a while, and there's no way I'm the only one (I just haven't seen any discussion regarding the matter).

I think either the score breakdown pie chart needs to be reworked or changed to something that functions a little better. This is how it currently looks on my nation.

2j3Vwt1.png

The highest contributors to Nation Score are undoubtedly cities and infrastructure. So, that currently leaves everything else to get squished together with text lying on top of text to make it unreadable and downright ugly.

The other issue I have with it, is that when you hover over the areas, especially near the top, you get this problem

ksgvaqM.png

It doesn't appear to be an issue right away, but my screenshot failed to capture my cursor along with the page. The box appears almost centered right under the cursor, making it difficult to tell which parts of the pie chart you're actually hovering over and in some cases the number appears directly below the cursor making it difficult to tell how much score is being contributed.

Overall, I think it needs to either be reworked or replaced with something a little easier on the eyes and without text appearing over text making it unreadable.

One suggestion for a change would be a simple list showing the numbers and possibly percentage contributions. While not as "cool" as a pie chart showing the breakdown in a graphic, it would be a bit better over the current situation.

Please discuss what you guys think.

-Yenroh

Edited by Yenroh

• Administrators

But, pie.

In any case, I was going to just change this to a Military / Infrastructure / Cities / Project pie chart.

EDIT: That has been done.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I liked it the way it was, since you could click in the color key on the colors for "infrastructure" and "cities" and turn those off to see just your military breakdown.

Do you want your possessions identified?