Vacation Mode Bug

Kastor

i really hate those who use  this mod as a tool to escape from war.

Maybe Sheepy should set the Vaccation to have a condition that:

1) you can't apply in Vaccation mode while in war.

2) No trade dealing within 48hrs etc

Edited by Arthur James

• Administrators

i really hate those who use  this mod as a tool to escape from war.

The nation in the report is banned and was moved to Vacation Mode so I could still access his nation if need be. The player did not choose to go to vacation mode (or be banned, I suppose).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The nation in the report is banned and was moved to Vacation Mode so I could still access his nation if need be. The player did not choose to go to vacation mode (or be banned, I suppose).

That said, I have seen nations go to vacation mode while I was at war with them, after they'd been inactive for several weeks prior -- perhaps it should be allowed to continue attacks, so that I'm not stuck with the war for 5 days if I could beige them in one?

Do you want your possessions identified?

That said, I have seen nations go to vacation mode while I was at war with them, after they'd been inactive for several weeks prior -- perhaps it should be allowed to continue attacks, so that I'm not stuck with the war for 5 days if I could beige them in one?

From what I understand, that is the way it works. If they go to vacation mode after the war starts, you can still attack them. They cannot attack back nor can any new wars be declared, but you are able to attack.

• Administrators

Yeah, that's how it already is. You can keep attacking them, and they can no longer attack you back.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link