Vote for Rekishstein's Chief Executive

Ekejen Luish

Who should be Chief Executive of Rekishstein?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chief Executive? (which one of these would you want running your country?)

• Medon Teliku
    • Anra Key
    • Ayy Elemayo
    • DeNoloki Peas
    • Max Peas
    • MiEsca Pedsano
    • LeZejerold Park

The Chief Executive of Rekishstein is the person that is in charge of the House of Executives in Rekishstein.

The House of Executives runs the following programs as of this post:

• The Rekish International Trading Company
  • Rekish Administration for Antarctic Research and Exploration
  • Rekish Ocean Research and Exploration Administration
  • The Rekish Immigration Administration
  • The Rekish Department of Education
  • Department of Non-War Related Internal Affairs
  • Department of Non-War Related External Affairs
  • Department of Farming
  • Department of Resource Gathering and Usage
  • Department of Health

and more.

Which of the following people do you think should be in charge of these programs/services and even more?

Current Candidates:

Name: Medon Teliku Party: Conservative Party of Rekishstein

Campaign: Hello, I am Medon Teliku, and I am part of the Conservative Part of Rekishstein. It is obvious that our country needs a Chief Executive capable of running the House of Executives well. That is why I am running for Chief Executive. If I am chosen to be Chief Executive, I will keep most of our resources for our own needs. After all, the Rekish Famine was caused because High Commander Antroplar and the Rekish International Trading Company gave away most of our food so they could acquire money. Meanwhile, we starved because of their foolishness. I will make sure it doesn't happen while I'm Chief Executive. I will also lessen the amount of immigrants that enter the country. Why? They take our jobs. They cause overpopulation. We shouldn't have as much immigration as we do. While I'm in office, I will also let alcohol be legal to more than just doctoral needs. These are all reasons I am the best choice for Chief Executive. Restore Rekishstein now!

Name: Anra Key Party: People's Power Party

Campaign: Power to the people! I represent the people of Rekishstein! This is why I should be Chief Executive. After all, the people of Rekishstein only have representation in one house. They should have representation in all the houses! If I am elected Chief Executive, I will make sure the people get representation in the House of Executives and have a say in what the Rekish services should be. Power to the people!

Name: Ayy Elemayo Party: The LMAO (Liberal Marketing and Architecture in Orbis) Party

Campaign: I am Ayy Eelemayo, and I am the chairman of the LMAO Party. Being the chairman of a party with 218 members shows that I already am experienced with leadership. I believe this would help me drastically in a government position such as Chief Executive. I believe in freedom, which Rekishstein was founded on. If I become C.E. of Rekishstein, I will create an architecture program. I will also increase the employment rate by as much as possible. The current employment rate is 85%. I will attempt to give everyone, every 100%, a job, thus creating a better economy, and making more people happy. Speaking of economy, how's the Market Street Stock Exchange? [Picks up paper and looks at it] Oh. Another day going down. Over the past pateda (Past ten days), the MSSE has gone down 8%. I will make sure this goes up. In short, I'll improve the economy and architecture in Rekishstein to make our nation, and Orbis, a better place.

Name: DeNoloki Peas Party: Conquering Party

Campaign: Emperor Golen II says that we should be neutral. He says that to be neutral brings us prosperity. Since when? We'd be much better off raiding all the time and conquering the WORLD! We need bigger! We need better! Let fascism be in Rekishstein! I will persist to get the House of the Military to conquer the WORLD! I will make sure we conquer the WORLD! Let us conquer the WORLD! VOTE FOR FASCISM! VOTE TO CONQUER! VOTE FOR ME, DeNOLOKI PEAS!

Name: Max Peas Party: Peace Party

Campaign: Don't listen to my nephew, DeNoloki. He doesn't know what it means to be in a war. He doesn't know what it means. He is experienced. I mean, are you really going to vote for someone who skipped mandatory military service and still achieved citizenship? Are you really going to vote for a cheater? Are you really going to vote for the blood of hundreds of thousands to be spilled? Are you going to vote for a bloodthirsty maniac willing to kill everyone to get his fascist way? Vote for me, Max Peas. Vote peace, not fascism.

Name: MiEsca Pedsano Party: Anti-Lencianan Party

Campaign: Down with Lenciana! Down with our previous ally and friend! Their stupidity in sending a satellite capable of destroying an entire city blew up the sea and killed many people in the Second CoRC War! Vote Anti-Lenciana!

Name: LeZejerold Park Party: Leaf Party

Campaign: Greetings, fellow people of Rekishstein, and people of other nations. I am LeZejerold Park, and I am for the environment! As Chief Executive of Rekishstein, I would make sure the environment is protected. I will reduce the pollution, and do everything else I can to help save the environment. In doing this, I will also improve public healthcare, and lower taxes. I will also increase the employment rate, and help improve the economy in other ways. I help to achieve world peace, step by step, and the first step will be national peace. I will do all this in the five years in office of Chief Executive. Vote for the environment. Vote for health. Vote for a better economy. Vote for peace. Vote for LeZejerold Park!

Edited by Golen II

This is very small

Let it be known that King Thalmor of The Evenstar officially endorses Medon Teliku of the Conservative Party of Rekishstein for the office of Chief Executive of Rekishstein.

Like, seriously, Teliku gave a reasonable campaign. He/She made a decent case for himself/herself whereas Anra Key was basically ''HURR DURR POWER TO THE MUH PEOPLE LUL''

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

I would want Medon Teliku running my nation.

However, since we're talking about Rekishstein here, I vote DeNoloki Peas.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

The endorsement of Medon Teliku still stands.

Ayy Elemayo of The LMAO Party needs to take a lesson in economics. It's always good to have about 2% unemployment as to keep an economy flexible.

DeNoloki Peas of the Conquering Party is a coward because he skipped out on national military service.

Max Peas of the Peace Party sounds like a one-issue party, so forget about that.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

The endorsement of Medon Teliku still stands.

MiEsca Pedsano sounds like he/she wants to start a war.

LeZejerold Park actually does sound decent, though, I will admit. Although because Rekishstein is powered by nuclear energy, it makes me wonder what he/she will do to advance the environment. I fear he/she will support radical ideas that will be harmful in the end.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

LeZejerold Park obtains the third most people saying they will vote for her on the polls.

LeZejerold Park announces that she wants to make private automobiles illegal/permit only.

LeZejerold Park goes down to the fifth most supporters.

This is very small

LeZejerold Park actually does sound decent, though, I will admit. Although because Rekishstein is powered by nuclear energy, it makes me wonder what he/she will do to advance the environment. I fear he/she will support radical ideas that will be harmful in the end.

And Rekishstein still has 140 pollution index or so... that's 140 too much for Park.

This is very small

The debate took all day yesterday!

Since posting the entire thing would be like 100 pages long, I will give a brief summary of what happened:

• Teliku stated immigrants take our jobs so we should restrict it.
  • Elemayo made a point on how 86% of immigrants in Rekishstein get what are commonly referred to in Rekishstein as double-low tier jobs, and we should help immigrants by giving them better jobs
  • Elemayo wants super low taxes because he wants the people to be happy.
  • Teliku stated that if taxes were super low, we couldn't fund as many public programs and other stuff like that.
  • Elemayo stutters and admits Teliku is right.
  • Elemayo promises to bring down disease and crime in one huge swift sweep.
  • Teliku protests that you can't fund public hospitals and police unless you have higher taxes.
  • Teliku demands that we should leave the Cobalt Clique because of their 30% tax-rate.
  • Elemayo argues that Cobalt Clique already gave us $13 Million, and that we should stay.
  • Teliku says that other alliances also fund stuff like that, and maybe we should hop around getting money from alliances and then leaving [Teliku then coughs in such a way that it sounds like he says 'Canada']
  • Elemayo protests that if we do that we'll probably be destroyed.
  • Teliku promises to improve the Rekishstein Dragons FC team.
  • Elemayo claims that he will also do that.
  • Elemayo promises to improve the cities.
  • Teliku says the same.
  • Elemayo promises to improve the connection between us and other countries.
  • Teliku demands that this is unneeded.
  • Teliku promises to improve the military, especially the navy branch.
  • Elemayo promises to avoid terrorism by opening the passports only to people that have passports from valid countries and databases.
  • Teliku promises to do this too.
  • Elemayo and Teliku both promise to keep peace between Rekishstein and other countries whenever possible.
  • Both make some short, boring speeches.

And that's it!

This is very small

The prideful Canadians, who have only ever received around 12 million in alliance benefits (less then Rekishstein), and left our old alliance the Shy Guy Empire only due to a scandal involving 27 million dollars, missiles and a possible total rollover, are extremely offended. Suddenly, Rekishstein's streets are filled with Canadian marijuana and their citizens drunk on Canadian wine as Canada's companies decide to expand to Rekishstein in a ummm... beneficial business move.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Well seeing as Rekishstein still has alcohol and drug users as per your factbook Canadian wine and marijuana are distributed on the black market. Of course, the Government Of Canada in no way whatsoever endorses or encourages this.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

You can vote for MiEsca, but the people in Rekishstein find him unreasonable and radical (not like awesome rad bro).

Well seeing as Rekishstein still has alcohol and drug users as per your factbook Canadian wine and marijuana are distributed on the black market. Of course, the Government Of Canada in no way whatsoever endorses or encourages this.

I forgot to mention it is legal for doctors to use them, but only certain amounts.

This is very small

The scores currently (Rekish calendar date: 2:21) (only for international votes):

• Medon Teliku: 71
  • Anra Key: 71
  • Ayy Elemayo: 71
  • MiEsca Pedsano: 71

Total scores so far (including Rekish votes and international votes):

• Medon Teliku: 363
  • Anra Key: 146
  • Ayy Elemayo: 303
  • DeNoloki Peas: 79
  • Max Peas: 163
  • MiEsca Pedsano: 118
  • LeZejerold Park: 154

In the lead is Medon Teliku of the Conservative Party, who recently announced that he doesn't like Canada that much. All the other candidates are fine with Canada.

This is very small