Vacation Mode Bug

Dwynn

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5863-i-volunteered-as-tribute/?p=96649

As noted there, Pfeiffer and I thought to test Vacation Mode to make sure all the bugs were found. As a nation, I cannot interact with the bank myself, or trade, however another alliance can send money from their bank directly to my nation without any troubles.

vuld4ob.png

Quite an abusable bug.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

This might not be a bug but you can enter vacation mode when you have active wars.This seems like a easy way out of a long term alliance war.Without getting to much damage.

• Upvote 1

This might not be a bug but you can enter vacation mode when you have active wars.This seems like a easy way out of a long term alliance war.Without getting to much damage.

It's likely that he didn't intend to leave that open though. Otherwise why would he have blocked trades and the nation itself interacting with the bank. Vacation mode is supposed to remove you entirely from the game basically and put your nation on hold. For the most part it works.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!