Arrgh teaches inner city youth

Ogaden

hahahahah I'm not that dumb :P I know I'm going to lose, staying in vacation mode makes life easy. You may drag this battle for another 5 days, so I thought vacation mode can be applied :)

I know completely about vacation mode dude. I don't make cash per day anyway. And launching missile now is just a waste of money, I hope Ogaden will realize that.

Edit: You should realize I'm ready for defeat when I decommissioned all my tanks and aircrafts ;)

ayy you got rekt'd

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Lesson 3: launching missiles is never a waste of money

Cost of a missile: $150,000 + $200,000 (for aluminium taking the price as $2000ppu) + 202500 (for gasoline, taking the price as $2700ppu) + $75000 (for munitions, taking the price as $1000ppu) = $627,500 (I'm just taking the current market price, it is surely inflated but...)

Your last missile attack reduced infrastructure in Military Base I from 680 to 476 and one factory. The cost of repair? its $387,119 for infrastructure and for factory it is $25,000.

So you spent $627,500 to destroy my $387,119 with your last attack?

Your first attack when I had 1100 infrastructure in two cities were worth it, after that it is just a waste of money Ogaden, but your missile, do whatever you want to :P

The only lesson I'm learning from this is, to have enough stockpile !

Edited by Oppilan

They can't stay in vacation mode forever. Unless they delete and disband in which case, good riddance

I'm not planning to, I'll come back !

Cost of a missile: $150,000 + $200,000 (for aluminium taking the price as $2000ppu) + 202500 (for gasoline, taking the price as $2700ppu) + $75000 (for munitions, taking the price as $1000ppu) = $627,500 (I'm just taking the current market price, it is surely inflated but...)

Your last missile attack reduced infrastructure in Military Base I from 680 to 476 and one factory. The cost of repair? its $387,119 for infrastructure and for factory it is $25,000.

So you spent $627,500 to destroy my $387,119 with your last attack?

Your first attack when I had 1100 infrastructure in two cities were worth it, after that it is just a waste of money Ogaden, but your missile, do whatever you want to :P

The only lesson I'm learning from this is, to have enough stockpile !

it's otay. dosh doesn't mean a thang because that m8 get's to infra damage you. it's the point that matters. don't raid Arrgh! or her peeps again. or a repeat of this will happen and you will probably spend the rest of this month in vacay mode ayy

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

it's otay. dosh doesn't mean a thang because that m8 get's to infra damage you. it's the point that matters. don't raid Arrgh! or her peeps again. or a repeat of this will happen and you will probably spend the rest of this month in vacay mode ayy

hahaha :D I'm going to raid again, I may start with Arrgh :P I love the way Ogaden came down 200 points just to attack us :P

hahaha :D I'm going to raid again, I may start with Arrgh :P I love the way Ogaden came down 200 points just to attack us :P

you are a slow one.

• 2 months later...

Lesson 1: Having a nation that's just a big army base can backfire if you run out of money and you're blockaded

I haven't ran into that problem yet ;)