Nation Compare

P2K

I'm not sure what nation states is like. But I mean if you could see all the public information side by side between multiple nations of your choice.

I know it's not that hard to just look at the nations but I think this would be a neat addition to the game.

Edited by P2K

What do you mean, like Nationstates? Or do you mean Compare our nation to a real life country?

Actually, we did used to have a compare thing, when you looked at another nations score, it showed yours in blue and there's in red. But when they did the last formatting, they got rid of it but I don't know why. I would like to see more comparison, on both choices.  I would like to compare my nation in a balanced fashion towards others, But I would also like to compare my nation to that of real life nations. Perhaps Sheepy could put in some Artificial nations, Like USA, Russia, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Mexico, etc. But these nations couldn't join alliances, and these nations do show up on the nation leader board. It would be nice to compare to real nations.

"Head-shots for days"

Actually, we did used to have a compare thing, when you looked at another nations score, it showed yours in blue and there's in red. But when they did the last formatting, they got rid of it but I don't know why. I would like to see more comparison, on both choices.  I would like to compare my nation in a balanced fashion towards others, But I would also like to compare my nation to that of real life nations. Perhaps Sheepy could put in some Artificial nations, Like USA, Russia, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Mexico, etc. But these nations couldn't join alliances, and these nations do show up on the nation leader board. It would be nice to compare to real nations.

The largest nation would be #141 in the world, all the top 140 would be real-life nations that are significantly larger. By GDP, he be #136

It's not really a fair comparison and even on a really long timescale nobody could even come close to the top real life nations.

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

well, there is the idea, of not having any simulated nations, just a page that shows the statistics of modern nations, they wouldn't be ranked on the nations list, but you could still compare it.

"Head-shots for days"

That sounds good to me. Would be fun at least.

Maybe that page would include different sorting systems, every single real-world nation, and your nation alone - so that whatever way you sorted by, you could see exactly how you alone stacked up.

Edited by Pax

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists