Resource Income Bug

Shakyr

Most recent update @ 4am (server time), I got 1.75 Bauxite and 3.75 Aluminium, as listed in the Revenue Log. I normally get 0.25 Bauxite and 8.25 Aluminium, as listed on the Revenue page.

Yes I did check and all my cities are 100% powered, as they have always been.

Anyone else notice this? Or am I just the lucky one.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• Administrators

You saw an increase in bauxite production, and a decrease in aluminum production.

What that means is that, for some reason or other, your aluminum refineries weren't operating fully. That's why you got an increase in bauxite, because less was being used, and a decrease in aluminum, because less was being produced.

I know you said your cities were all powered, but is it possible that you either ran out of coal temporarily, or ran out of bauxite temporarily?

Looking at your trade records you did sell 6 bauxite yesterday. Perhaps that was between the 2 and 4 AM turns that that went through, and so you didn't have enough bauxite to make the aluminum, and that caused this anomaly. 

No one else is reporting this, so I think it's safe to assume that's the most likely cause.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I always generate every turn, enough Bauxite to cover the Aluminium Refineries, with a small amount of Bauxite left over. So are you saying, that it won't actually use that Bauxite, for calculating Aluminium output and instead will use Bauxite that you've collected from previous Turns?

• Upvote 1

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

I always generate every turn, enough Bauxite to cover the Aluminium Refineries, with a small amount of Bauxite left over. So are you saying, that it won't actually use that Bauxite, for calculating Aluminium output and instead will use Bauxite that you've collected from previous Turns?

I'm not positive, but I believe that is the case.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

• Administrators

Yes, that is exactly correct. You can't use the bauxite you're producing next turn for the aluminum you're producing this turn.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link