The Berlin Journal

Oskar

The Berlin Journal: Issue 3

Terror has struck Berlin as an unknown terrorist group blew up an apartment building for no particular reason. The King has issued a statement about this attacks. 

"The recent terror attacks in Berlin were clearly by a Pro-Islamic group. The Royal Polizei already suspect, Der Queder, an Islamic group that has been terrorizing the nation since the Soviet State. The Polizei will have caught the culprit by dawn, and the Armed Forces will immediately retaliate upon Der Queder. This is why we have laws prohibiting the practice of Islam"

The King denies any Korean involvement in the attacks, but there have been suspicious detonations in barracks recently, which were suspected to be violent protests by military forces from the UKF. However, these accusations are not proven. For now, the nation will continue to be frightened until the suspected bomber is caught.

I did blow up a few of your soldiers, but that was like a month ago. I''ve been too busy blowing up Panama and Antopia multis to waste spy ops on anyone else.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The UKF denys all involvement in the bombings of the barracks since we're dealing with our own espionage issues.

New Germany decides to take the UKF's word and wishes it luck with it's own espionage. However, King Oskar warns the UKF to keep it that way.

I did blow up a few of your soldiers, but that was like a month ago. I''ve been too busy blowing up Panama and Antopia multis to waste spy ops on anyone else.

King Oskar accepts this, as this was a time of horrible leadership of the nation. The King is angered at nations who are still harboring these terrorists.

ديو أكبر

Down with the infidels!

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The Berlin Journal: Issue 4

In light of the recent terrorist attacks on New Berlin, the King has legalized the bounty hunting of foreigners. Of course, His Majesty put restrictions in. The Royalist says "The only reason mercenary work is legal is because it was already happening and it might as well be regulated,". Bounties must pay at least $50,000 unless the opponent is defenseless. Also, no mercenary work will be done against the sacred Cornerstone or New Flubb Order alliances. Furthermore, bounty hunting will not be allowed on allies of the Second Reich. Already, the nation houses too of the most feared bounty hunters in the planet; Boba Bane, and Asajj Vett. His Majesty has warned these bounty hunters to follow the rules or have their licenses taken away. 

Edited by Tsar Oskar

India sanctions Germany for being a sneaky raider. india raids but yeuh its nature

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

India sanctions Germany for being a sneaky raider. india raids but yeuh its nature

I'm not a raider. I haven't done unprovoked attacks since I was still below the 150 score range whereas you always have maxed out wars. Anyways, we can't have sanctions because we are in same alliance.

LOL YOU JOINED MY ALLIANCE TO HIDE FROM ME, HUEHUEHUE. your still gonna catch it!

I'm not a raider. I haven't done unprovoked attacks since I was still below the 150 score range whereas you always have maxed out wars. Anyways, we can't have sanctions because we are in same alliance.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

no I joined because Red Huxley is my friend.

lier

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

The Quarian Empire is disappointed in the legalization of bounty hunters

Any use of these bounty hunters on Quarian Citizens will be an act of war... wait your not in my war range, carry on.

Edited by Tali' Zorah
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Quarian Empire is disappointed in the legalization of bounty hunters

Any use of these bounty hunters on Quarian Citizens will be an act of war... wait your not in my war range, carry on.

I will not attack you. But do not insult my score. 

lier

Ask Red Huxley. 

I will not attack you. But do not insult my score. 

Ask Red Huxley. 

run pesky oskar, btw tsar is suppose to be russian 

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

cartman-i-do-what-I-want.jpg

she bad ok

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

The Berlin Journal: Issue 5

Bounty hunting has been made illegal once again. The King has seen that it does no good for the economy.

On a different note, the King wishes to pass a bill to increase military spending, as the Reich has been
repeatedly raided for pleasure and resources. New Germany also has recently joined a new pact of nations,
and believe they are now safe from the raiders. 

The Berlin Journal: Issue 5

Bounty hunting has been made illegal once again. The King has seen that it does no good for the economy.

On a different note, the King wishes to pass a bill to increase military spending, as the Reich has been

repeatedly raided for pleasure and resources. New Germany also has recently joined a new pact of nations,

and believe they are now safe from the raiders. 

huhuhe run run run

• Upvote 1

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Could you stop spamming? Thanks. I am not running from anything.

im not spamming, and your running, if you want a fight you wouldn't have ran to DEIC

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

im not spamming, and your running, if you want a fight you wouldn't have ran to DEIC

You are spamming. This is an official state-run news agency that you are constantly posting dumb comments denouncing us in. I did not "run" to DEIC, I was invited by my friends. You need to learn to respect peaceful nations. 

You are spamming. This is an official state-run news agency that you are constantly posting dumb comments denouncing us in. I did not "run" to DEIC, I was invited by my friends. You need to learn to respect peaceful nations. 

pfft thats not spam thats freedom of speech pester you ran you got no friends im pretty sure ik you and no one ever follows you, remember the reich? hue no of them were your friends thats why everyone tried to steal ownership of the alliance, spittin rock hue

well even though you picked this fight on me i will forgive you, lets not have this issue again kid.

Edited by Muhammad Ali Bas

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia