TS Graphics - For Hire

Aksel

• 2 weeks later...

looking for a flag, do you only accept credits or can i pay in cash?

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

looking for a flag, do you only accept credits or can i pay in cash?

I think he's called it quits. I haven't heard anything from him.

I'm sorry guys.

At this point I'm too swamped in RL to focus any time into graphic work related to PW. Hopefully I can come back full swing in the future. To those contracts I neglected to fill, I do sincerely apologize, RL is a !@#$.

o/

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

I would like both an ad and a flag for the League of Nations. The ad i want to mention our aid projects, our many members. I want it to send out the message that we want to help any and all new nations to get started, and grow. I want our flag to show somehow that we are moving forward, growing, while being frightening to all others.

I would like both an ad and a flag for the League of Nations. The ad i want to mention our aid projects, our many members. I want it to send out the message that we want to help any and all new nations to get started, and grow. I want our flag to show somehow that we are moving forward, growing, while being frightening to all others.

Read the post above yours - I'm out of the graphic game for a bit. Hopefully, at one point I'll come back and help everyone out.

Moderation: You can close/delete this topic.