United Korean Federation launches Martial Law nationwide.

Kamea Arano

Official Address from the Leader of the UKF

Dprk_zpsp1po3l49.png

I have stepped up on the podium infront of international television to announce that the citywide Martial Law in our capitial; Seoul has become nationwide. Effective immediately, Martial Law is now in effect across the nation as local law enforcement is unable to keep the population under control. Ground Troops will be deployed to patrol the streets around the clock to ensure that people are safe. Lethal force is authorized if needed. Military Checkpoints have already been setup in the City Borders. 

Fox condemns the UKF Government during an interview, saying;

"Lethal force should not be threaten by the Government to the Korean people. This morning UKF leader announces a Citywide Marshall law upon the people and there are to be believed injuries and deaths of citizens. It is our duty to keep our Community safe and free. My Nation will hold talks with the UKF Government to see if these problems can be solved peacefully."

tumblr_inline_mzvjuvBbSI1rpp474.gif

Vice President Helios is caught in a scandal after letting it slip in an interview that he wants to "Just let the koreans burn." Furthermore, he continues by saying this statement.

"I mean really, it gets to a point where they have to start to euthanize their population. The martial law is a good thing, it's a bold move by the leader of the UKF, but its a good move. With it, he asserts his power, while at the same time showing he has the guts to make the tough decisions."

The government of USDJ issued a statement this morning I about the situation.

"Although the situation is rough over on the Korean Peninsula, it is never a good decision to ever use brute force against civilians. I do plan on inviting the leader of the UFK to USDJ so we can make a solution to restore peace in the area.

Fox was pleased by the UKFs decision and will lift the embargo from the nation. The relations between to two nations will start at an all time high. Fox will be expected to give UKF a gift as appreciation.

tumblr_inline_mzvjuvBbSI1rpp474.gif

The government of USDJ issued a statement this morning I about the situation.

"Although the situation is rough over on the Korean Peninsula, it is never a good decision to ever use brute force against civilians. I do plan on inviting the leader of the UFK to USDJ so we can make a solution to restore peace in the area.

*ehem* it's not all over korean peninsula...

170px-Emblem_of_the_National_Assembly_of_Korea.svg.png

The People's National Assembly of South Korea