An Announcement from GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK

While yes it can be said that one way or another an attack would happen (you can actually say this for most conflicts), the fact of the matter is Grillick has massive heel heat and yet continued to be leader of an alliance that proclaims itself to be the biggest faces on the roster. Grillick's continued membership was polled and it failed so he continued, I directly removed him and the people rallied around him calling me a traitor for daring to remove that "cancer" to the alliance so again he continued... as far as I'm concerned the GPA's viewpoints are aligned with Grillick considering they have supported him time and time again. Grillick is a known individual who has committed aggressive acts, a liar for actually not having done the acts he claims to be responsible for, and a terrible representative for his type of alliance who has outright threatened others both in and outside the alliance... simply put ridding GPA of Grillick's influence is a fine enough cause. 

However that isn't to say Grillick was the only negative force... he is simply the only one left after the rest ran off. 

Heel heat is a rather barbaric term you are using there. Perhaps you will use better linguistics in the future when discussing the merits and actions of a national leader who also is a leader of a world alliance. When you directly removed him, you violated multiple parts of the governing document the alliance bases its processes on while a member nation of it. That is why you lost any support the move might have had if you went through the due legislative processes and seen as attempting to force your will onto an otherwise working representative system. Common knowledge indicates that Grillick is the only constant in the triumvirate and as such is likely viewed as a stable and reliable elected representative who goes through the charter when weighing a vast majority of his possible actions. What he has done in the past is irrelevant to me as he has followed the charter and performs his duties using the limits set on The Triumvir of Military Affairs. This leads me to deny your accusations of us being rid of a fine statesmen such as Grillick improving the Green Protection Agency and will likely have the opposite effect if it comes to pass.  What the world thinks of him is entirely expendable to the people of Hakumei and by extension their Mirai, aki. If you wish to provide evidence of transgressions by Grillick to the Mirai no aki, due so through the proper private channels and we will go through due processes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLekt6fGous

A couple of issues. First I didn't run as I was forced out regardless of what you say on the matter, nor did any of the issues I had concern people outside the alliance like most others... secondly you're confirming by extension that I am correct in what I'm saying about others which I'd have thought to be something you'd not want to do... and thirdly I hope this doesn't wear you out completely. I mean you were already worn down before this all popped off so I hope you're doing fine, you've seemed more dejected than usual is all. 

You were not forced out, it was petitioned on whether or not to revoke your nation's membership for actions perceived as a power grab and misuse of Triumvirate power within days of being elected. You decided to leave the alliance before the vote was concluded. 

I was totally correct though wasn't I? I was heavy handed admittedly, but when you have a for the sake of it stonewall like Grillick in the way at times of urgency you do what you have to (you think I could FA? To Grillick when a Triumvir leaves office that "domain" halts to a complete stop, he'd have impeached on that alone had I "overstepped"). He was long overdue for removal but clearly others didn't think so... or to be more accurate the whole removing an elected member meant people naturally took his side completely forgetting how terrible Grillick actually was.  

By the way good job on calling when the war would happen as you got out just in time to the point you couldn't even be said to have fled due to the coming war... you were obviously incorrect in the call that it'd 3 alliances but we can overlook that.

You were not totally correct, these "heavy-handed" actions only exacerbated an already difficult predicament. You were elected into the position of Triumvir of Internal Affairs and had as little control over the final decisions regarding Foreign policy as the Triumvir of Military Affairs possesses. Soft neutrality, soft diplomacy, hard neutrality, and no diplomacy, all of these decisions fall under the jurisdiction of the Triumvir of Foreign Affairs. While the proper method would be to receive input from the other elected officials of the alliance as well as the overall opinions of the member nations, the final decision on policy regarding other alliances is ultimately up to him/her. 

Regarding whatever attempt at negative exposure you attempt to assert here on Redphx, it is childish and doesn't pertain to what has already happened. In addition, most of the contents of the quoted communications you have given are totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.

q7cinJ1.png

Greetings Orbis,

The Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh, and The Eternal Knights have agreed to the following individual surrender terms for our opponents in the Green Protection Agency.

1. Resign from the "Green Protection Agency" and join "The Zoo" alliance affiliation.

2. Change team color to yellow.

3. Decommission ALL Tanks, Aircraft, Ships, Spies, and Missiles.

4. Post your surrender in this thread following the format below.

5. Refrain from trading/aiding the Green Protection Agency in any way. This includes open market trading. Embargo them if you must.

6. Remain neutral during the remainder of the conflict.

Edit: Do not decom military until I have posted in this thread accepting your surrender.

If you are surrendering please post this in a reply here:

At the conclusion of the war, these nations will be allowed to freely move about Orbis as they wish and will not be pursued by us in any means. They are free to return to the GPA, should the GPA allow them back, or move to another alliance as they wish. These nations will be under our protection during the remainder of this conflict and until we no longer feel protection is necessary. Any outside attacks will be considered an attack on our alliances.

EDITx2: NOTE This is only for the alliances listed above. All other fronts will be handling their terms themselves. Any nations at war with any other alliances not listed here will be refused surrender at this time

Honest and straightforward terms for surrender are always honorable, however the people of Hakumei await the Hour of Twilight and cannot accept surrendering to any alliance of nations. 

Just to clarify the edit. These terms are only for those fighting GR ESA TEK argh! And N7. Should you be fighting SK guardian or TEst nations I suggest contact those respective leaders. Hopefully we will have something official at the end of the first round.

Thanks to all the alliances involved. You guys are kicking some ass.

Thank you for the clarification, while we may be on opposing sides in this global conflict, I respect your alliance's collective of peoples. After this war, I look forward to conversing with the, at the moment, "opposing forces". 

Heel heat is a rather barbaric term you are using there. Perhaps you will use better linguistics in the future when discussing the merits and actions of a national leader who also is a leader of a world alliance. When you directly removed him, you violated multiple parts of the governing document the alliance bases its processes on while a member nation of it. That is why you lost any support the move might have had if you went through the due legislative processes and seen as attempting to force your will onto an otherwise working representative system. Common knowledge indicates that Grillick is the only constant in the triumvirate and as such is likely viewed as a stable and reliable elected representative who goes through the charter when weighing a vast majority of his possible actions. What he has done in the past is irrelevant to me as he has followed the charter and performs his duties using the limits set on The Triumvir of Military Affairs. This leads me to deny your accusations of us being rid of a fine statesmen such as Grillick improving the Green Protection Agency and will likely have the opposite effect if it comes to pass.  What the world thinks of him is entirely expendable to the people of Hakumei and by extension their Mirai, aki. If you wish to provide evidence of transgressions by Grillick to the Mirai no aki, due so through the proper private channels and we will go through due processes. 

You were not forced out, it was petitioned on whether or not to revoke your nation's membership for actions perceived as a power grab and misuse of Triumvirate power within days of being elected. You decided to leave the alliance before the vote was concluded. 

You were not totally correct, these "heavy-handed" actions only exacerbated an already difficult predicament. You were elected into the position of Triumvir of Internal Affairs and had as little control over the final decisions regarding Foreign policy as the Triumvir of Military Affairs possesses. Soft neutrality, soft diplomacy, hard neutrality, and no diplomacy, all of these decisions fall under the jurisdiction of the Triumvir of Foreign Affairs. While the proper method would be to receive input from the other elected officials of the alliance as well as the overall opinions of the member nations, the final decision on policy regarding other alliances is ultimately up to him/her. 

Regarding whatever attempt at negative exposure you attempt to assert here on Redphx, it is childish and doesn't pertain to what has already happened. In addition, most of the contents of the quoted communications you have given are totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Excuse me? Of course Grillick has heel heat... you miss his postings on here where he tries to get as much cheap heat as possible for reasons known only to himself no doubt. 

Anyone who does too much is seen as "enforcing their will" thus nonsense. You say to give you evidence but something tells me you'll dismiss it whatever the case... well I'll not going to give you anything major nor any names so no harm in trying a little bit... though I'm unsure what evidence you exactly want. If its incompetence at being a leader there is enough evidence on the forums here or GPA to tell you that. If its a matter of him being a statesman...surely that'd imply he puts his alliance as his most important concern... hehehe. 

And I have knowledge the only reason Grillick can claim "I wasn't going to be kicked" was because he wanted me in the alliance to pay off some money (and than he'd have kicked me), something I had seen previously. I left and intended to pay in Sigma as I did not want to carry on in an alliance that was just waiting to kick me... and than the nonsense happens there and repays my debt for me. He pretty much told me as such several days later after my leaving so one way or the other I was going to be forced out, end of story. 

And that is foolish. Not only was I well within my rights to deem Grillick unworthy as it was my own measure of his continued position and membership for me to decide, but additionally Grillick's doctrine on the matters was that if FA disappears than no FA gets done. If internal goes than no loans or grants are given out because the "proper authority" doesn't exist. He defended himself to me to point where it stated he could do the job of the ToIA in their absence... in my defense later I asked to point me to where it said I couldn't remove him.