Foxburo International Embassy

Fox Fire

Foxburo%20Communist%20Flag%202_zps4foc6w

Foxburo International Embassy

Foxburo Ambasáid Idirnáisiúnta

ç¦å…‹æ–¯å ¡å›½é™…使馆

Welcome to the Foxburo International Embassy. Here, we will keep people updated on national affairs in Foxburo as well as establish a formal center to conduct international business, negotiations and global security efforts.

FoxburoEmblem100_zps93add879.png

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Foxburo has placed embargoes on the nations of Spanish State and The United States of America for supporting terrorism, bringing the full embargo list to:

German Republic

Brotherhood of Kyro

Sith Empie

Spanish State

The United States of America

Premier Fox Fire has stated that these new embargoes will likely remain in place for some time, but that others on the embargo list could soon be removed.

We have no intention on aiding the growth of warmongering fascist states. These new embargoes will remain effective until such time that the Americans and Spanish fascists have changed their ways.

-Premier Fox Fire

Meanwhile, Premier Fox Fire and the Defense Ministry has announced an end to special operations in The United States of America after claiming responsibility for the kidnapping, interrogation and execution of two American agents earlier this week.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

The Russian government firmly supports the actions of Fox Buro in support of Russian activities against the U.S. though these actions are no longer happening, we feel that the solidarity between our nations continues.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

cold war, i guess :3

Foxburo has no qualms or ill will towards South Korea or it's allies in NRA.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'll take these embargos head on and bestow them as if they were a badge of honor. The Fascist Liberation will not be stopped, not matter the cost, no matter what it takes.

Foxburo has embargoed the entire alliance of ISAF in the interests of the international community and global security. This brings the alliance embargo list to:

ISAF: For supporting fascism and terrorism.

New Red Alliance: For poaching and unjustified attacks against other nations.

Although, the sanction on NRA is currently under consideration for removal from the embargo list.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

FACISTS LOUD AND PROUUUUD

Reagen, your support of Fascism is pathetic and gives it even more of a bad name. You're not even Fascist... Just go back to your communism or democracy...

• Upvote 3

2XPxfRO.png

Reagen, your support of Fascism is pathetic and gives it even more of a bad name. You're not even Fascist... Just go back to your communism or democracy...

Ewww! Who is leaking their liberal democratic ooze all over my good authoritarian carpet? That stain will never come out...

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Guest Ronald Reagen

i m8ve accted commie and i was never a democrat

u can ask francisco or some others that i am a loyaaal facist that is nice

i m8ve accted commie and i was never a democrat

u can ask francisco or some others that i am a loyaaal facist that is nice

How were you not democratic if your leader was AND your nation is...? And no, you are not Fascist. You're a fool. Note that you cannot even spell Fascist right...

Edited by Il Duce Mussolini
  • Upvote 1

2XPxfRO.png

Guest Ronald Reagen

How were you not democratic if your leader was AND your nation is...? And no, you are not Fascist. You're a fool. Note that you cannot even spell Fascist right...

i have been facist way longer then u infact i am part of facist league . REAGAN WAS A REPUBLICAN, AMERICA IS FASCIST.

Ahem, this thread is not about what fascism is about. Please fascists, please find a new thread to whine about who is moar of douchebag than the other.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Guest Ronald Reagen

Ahem, this thread is not about what fascism is about. Please fascists, please find a new thread to whine about who is moar of douchebag than the other.

ok

No problem, this man is an idiot...

• Upvote 2

2XPxfRO.png

FoxburoCommunistFlagNavalSmall_zpsc4b159

Foxburo unveils it's first naval fleet consisting of 4 destroyer class vessels.

171-103805_copy1.jpg

SRoFS Juren at Swords harbor

Food shortages during the harsh Foxburan winter have forced the government to start handing out rations. The food shortage is expected to end by the next summer. The government has announced that they have plenty of food to support the the shortage throughout the winter.

Foxburo requests that ISAF either move off the red sphere or purge their inactive members.

New Red Alliance has been removed from Foxburos embargo list, leaving only ISAF.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--