Rebuilding era of the United States

Guest Ronald Reagen

Guest Ronald Reagen

The pirates have devastated the US on a 3 v 1. The United States is currently rebuilding after Ronald Reagan and the federal government decided martial law too be abolished. 

US kindly accepts donations.

Funny to see the one who was bragging about all of his wars having to rebuild after picking fights with the wrong people...

2XPxfRO.png

Guest Ronald Reagen

i didn't pick this fight doe

Funny to see the one who was bragging about all of his wars having to rebuild after picking fights with the wrong people...

He is still clearing his nation of all the 7.62mm Soviet shell casings left over from his failed attempt against my nation, and others in SocInt. If anyone in ISAF had any sense, they'd ban him or leave the alliance.

Edited by Sindorin

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Guest Ronald Reagen

He is still clearing his nation of all the 7.62mm Soviet shell casings left over from his failed attempt against my nation, and others in SocInt. If anyone in ISAF had any sense, they'd ban him or leave the alliance.

dog i was murdering you, you were the one that offered peace.

Guest Ronald Reagen

Please, do tell why then you claimed to be truly a communist, and begged for peace after several nations responded to your aggression?

lol i didnt beg for peace with u, i begged peace with arrgh, you were getting mutilated by me