1 Barracks
1 Coal Power Plant

700 infra
500 land
3 farms
3 wind
3 shopping
4 banks

For 3rd city any suggestions? I know I probably will need a military to protect my commercial buildings.

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Better replace those wind powers with coal power, much cheaper and takes less improvement slots overall. Pollution index doesn't have that much effect. What you need is more land and a police station. Taking care of disease can wait until very much later.

UedhRvY.png

Creating more farms will surely make you independent from the Food Market, meaning you'll no longer need to buy it. But, I suggest you mine more raw materials and refine them into something useful, such as Muntions or Gasoline. Get rid of windmills, they're so costly, and add coal power stations.

Better replace those wind powers with coal power, much cheaper and takes less improvement slots overall. Pollution index doesn't have that much effect. What you need is more land and a police station. Taking care of disease can wait until very much later.

So my first two cities look like this 

800 Infra[/size]1000 Land[/size]4 Farms[/size]4 Banks [/size]3 Shopping Malls[/size]3 wind [/size]1 Barracks[/size]1 Coal Power Plant[/size]

#2700 infra[/size]500 land[/size]3 farms[/size]3 wind[/size]3 shopping[/size]4 banks[/size]

For 3rd city any suggestions? I know I probably will need a military to protect my commercial buildings.[/size]

Yeah, 1% of crime is probably equal to the population decrease of 10-15%. Haven't really measured it...

And I won't worry about pollution that much. You can survive off one recycling center when you hit 1000 infra, and hopefully replace the coal plants and mines with nuclear plants later in the game.

Z98SzIG.png

Why?

My crime is .7% 

Will more land increase my food production?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸