The Glory of Peron

Varspasian

So what are they singing?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Italian Fascism led popular organizations to an effective participation in national life, which had always been denied to the people. Before Mussolini's rise to power, the nation was on one hand and the worker on the other, and the latter had no involvement in the former. [...] In Germany happened exactly the same phenomenon, meaning, an organized state for a perfectly ordered community, for a perfectly ordered population as well: a community where the state was the tool of the nation, whose representation was, under my view, effective. I thought that this should be the future political form, meaning, the true people's democracy, the true social democracy.

—Juan Perón

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST

So what are they singing?

Argentinian Spanish accents are ridiculous 

Good thing they have the subtitles to help me translate this

"The Peronist (Peron supporting) guys

All of whom are triumphant united

And like we always give: a yell from the heart! Long Live Perron! Long Live Perron!

For this great Argentinian

Who everyone knew would win 

the great mass of people

fighting to the capital

Peron, Peron, how great you are!

My general, how appreciated!

How appreciated you are, great conductor

You're the first worker

And like we always give: a yell from the heart! Long Live Perron! Long Live Perron!

For the (?) en the town

The love and equality

How appreciated, great conductor!

You're the first worker

It's the actual reality

That we should have Perron 

My general, how appreciated!

You're the first worker!"

Yeah, it's weird I know

It sounds good in Spanish though

Edited by MRBOOTY

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Adding on to the above post ^ ^ ^ ...

I will leave this link here for you guys.

Edited by TsarNicholasII
  • Upvote 1

His Imperial Majesty, Tsar Nicholas II

The Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4918

ehhEjM9.jpg

It good to see that Argentina is finally dismantling Juan Peron's old secret police, SIDE (later renamed SI). Over the last 70 years they have tortured and assassinated with impunity.

You act as if his people hated him, which he really wasn't. He has Roads, and Buildings named after him. I guess you can him the "Populist Fascist" When he returned to Argentina, over 2-3 million people where there to greet him.

• Upvote 1

You act as if his people hated him, which he really wasn't. He has Roads, and Buildings named after him. I guess you can him the "Populist Fascist" When he returned to Argentina, over 2-3 million people where there to greet him.

Stalin had a whole city named after him. Doesn't make him any greater.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Stalin had a whole city named after him. Doesn't make him any greater.

The people elected a Perónist in 1973 as President. Nearly 3.5 million people came to see Juan Perón after the return of the Perónist government allowed him to return from his exile in Spain. The population of Argentina at the time was approx 25 million, which means nearly/over 14% of the total population came to see Perón return. I'm sorry, but if you think that he wasn't a great person, I just don't know what to do.

His party, and then himself were elected into presidency, his people paraded his return. In fact, during the time when he and his party was out of power, there was an active Perón-bashing going on by the government. This lasted from around 1955 to 1973, so after 18 years of steady Perón-bashing, the people STILL wanted Perón back. He, his wife, his party, were and still are loved. His legacy will be a reminder to all people, that even in a dictatorship there can be benevolence. 

PERÓN! PERÓN! PERÓN! PERÓN!

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST

Argentinian Spanish accents are ridiculous 

Good thing they have the subtitles to help me translate this

Mexican Spanish is worse. 

Unless it's Hitler or Mussolini, you're gonna have buildings and roads named after a leader. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Didn't you see the part where I said "Over 2-3 million people were there to greet him"? So, I think, he was great.

Millions of people hailed Hitler. So what? :rolleyes:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Peron's Legacy lives on in Argentina. Hitler's Legacy doesn't live on in Germany, Stalin's Legacy doesn't live on in Russia. Point taken.

Hitlers legacy lives on all across the globe. Stalin is considered a hero in Russia. Both men were still murdering scum bags.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Argentina has been a political mess for decades and it's unlikely to change anytime soon but (unless you're a politician) there's more to life than politics. For a less nostalgic and more contemporary view of the country, I recommend the film Relatos Salvajes (Wild Tales). It's clever and dryly funny.

6hu5nt.jpg

Peron's Legacy lives on in Argentina. Hitler's Legacy doesn't live on in Germany, Stalin's Legacy doesn't live on in Russia. Point taken.

Actually, I'd wager Stalin's legacy in some ways continues. For example, the FSB bombing Russian buildings and framing the Chechens? Seems like a text book NKVD operation to me.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas