[DEBATE] Democracy

Franz Von Dietrich

I'm sorry to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

Neither do I.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Democracy preaches the rights of every man. Of one man. Who is this person, and why is he more important than the rest? Why do the needs of the few come before the many?

The USA call Fascists tyrants. But their very existence has done nothing but proved themselves to be agents of tyranny! Self appointed defenders of justice? For what right do they have to tell other nations how to live? What authority do they have? Democracy can be a good thing if done right, but it can also be a terrible thing just like any other type of Government.

Fascism as a whole is run off of a corporate structure. The foundations of it preach that the State is a corporate entity and the citizens are under contract, bound by duty to serve the corporate entity. Specifically, it bars or disallows the civilian population from having any political freedoms. It is a very anti-pluraism society that breeds suspiscion from outside forces, and ideologies and iscourages innovation, creative thinking and rewards the status quo in favor of maintaining the tranquil and homogenous makeup of the culture and political landscape. The only issue is that it's susceptible to corruption, and anyone who thinks otherwise is out of their minds.

Edited by Sindorin

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas