Terms and Reps

I think certain people forget that in the last war we came fairly close to really harsh terms. But from what I understand not everyone was on the same page, and it couldn't get pushed through. So it's definitely not something you can discount, and remains a plausible possibility.

Again, it was discussed, there were those of us who still wanted to go for it (Myself), but people like Pre, Pub and Cody (The people who matter) decided it was too harsh. You didn't come close to really harsh terms.

uHQTKq6.png

I almost became a Viceroy. One day....

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I almost became a Viceroy. One day....

One day Filthy, the dream will come true.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Maybe I can become Viceroy of GPA?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

The thing about placing massive terms and reps on the losing Alliance will likely lead to another war. Historically on Earth we can see this in the period from the Great War to WWII. It doesn't exactly make the losers look at the victors with respect. It makes them search for somebody to blame.

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.