Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable

Lyssaodr

Hey, I get a the above error (Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable) when trying to access anything in the http://politicsandwar.com/I think this means I am banned.

Probably caused by me messing around with python urllib, forgetting that this is password protected ( I am going to find a more suitable site to learn with.)

If you could look past this mistake and unban me that would be awesome, as I enjoy this game far more than I enjoy learning urllib, :D .

Cheers.

Lyssaodr

I'm getting it as well. Or well first I got 403 forbidden* a bunch of times, but now I'm getting 503

*and all I was doing was trying to access my nation page

EDIT: I can get on fine from my phone...weird.

Edited by Zoot

• Administrators

I'll remove the ban, but be careful not to manipulate the URLs and whatnot or it'll just happen again.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Same here. Not manipulate how? By opening the main site url?

Are you using a proxy to access the site, or a known malicious IP? You'll have to copy and paste the specific message you're getting for me to be able to resolve it for you.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Just like you've resolved all these Sheepy? 

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/forum/36-game-reports/

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Hello, I have received a 503 error multiple times when trying to access the site.

What happened was, I became inactive on one account; so I decided to make another on the same IP. I could have sworn my account had been marked inactive,mI haven't been on it since early February!

I promise you this was not intentional and I apologize if I caused any inconvenience.

If you could just give me one more chance, you have my word that I won't let you down.

Edited by alparia

• Administrators

A 503 error is an anti-spam script, not something related to your account activity. You need to post a screenshot of the 403 error for me to be able to remove the signature causing the 503 ban.

Forums Rules | Game Link