The Book of MLG

Pwnius Scrubius

The Beginning

1. There was the Activi Sun and the Infinite Ward. 2. They were fighting a grand battle in the Outer Space against GabeN, The Temptator and Electronic Arts, The Consenquence. 3. In order to further their battle capacity,

The Sun and the Ward together made Earth, combining the elements of Dirt, Fire, Water, Air, Wifi and Atom. 4. Thus Human came to be. The Holy Duo taught Human how to quickscope, noscope, brew Mountain Dew and grow

marijuana.

The Sinning

5. But The Temptator came, and created and published games through Steam, tempting with His sales, wishing to transform Humans into a weapon of war. 6. But Humanity sinned before by Hardscoping, and playing,and so allowed the Consenquence to come and bring the dreaded Battlefield Series, grabbing and keeping innocent and Duo fearing Call of Duty players. 7. Even worse, side effects to smoking marijuana. 8. Only the Holiest of the

loyal followers can deal with the effects of weed, such as Snoop Dogg.

The Saving

9. The monks in Codius predict that The Holy Duo will defeat the Unholy Duo in the battle for followers. The Temptation will go bankrupt while the Consenquence get's unpopular and boycotted en masse. 10. That Codius, the Holy State will be the New World Order and finally bring a victory for the One True Faith!

11. That will happen peacefully of course, when everyone accepts the faith.

Your "faith" is more worthless than your attempt at writing scripture.

Convert or die heathen.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Now now, let us not fight over beliefs. Just because Shrek is the only true ogrelord, I've got my thoughts, you've got yours. If you think I'm wrong, k.

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Never would I have thought that Orbis would have a rival religion (Christianity rival Islam), except it's with Baa'ism, Shrekism, and what ever that is above :v

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Never would I have thought that Orbis would have a rival religion (Christianity rival Islam), except it's with Baa'ism, Shrekism, and what ever that is above :v

It's called Codism/MLGism/Holy Duoism thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...