Is the Taliban crisis yet over?

Tarant

I didn't kill anyone so I'm not sure why you're referring to me? And, plenty of American soldiers have died this year including 4 marines who were killed in their own homeland if I'm not mistaken. Again, not sure why you are referring to me when I'm not a part of this conflict? But I.S. have made it known that their soldiers seek nothing more than to kill their enemy and be killed, that they've sold the life of this world for the hereafter, and welcome death like an old friend. Regarding the swine part, you know what they say, you are what you eat... and I am confident that former Delta Force soldier had a traditional American breakfast. ;P

Because Shaytan you're one of their brainwashed drones who can talk a big game but is too cowardly to actually go fight like the people you glorify. Instead remaining on the internet hiding behind not just your keyboard, but the mods too who have warned many of the people who have said exactly what you are. I admit, it's hard to hold back when it's you, you're just that vile of a person. 

This is the only place where it's mentioned that "20" were killed and it's from an unidentified source.

I will need more concrete evidence if I am to believe it.

Oh boy, you're just utterly shameless Shaytan. I've given you information from ISIS itself and you've rubbished it as it doesn't align with your fantasy world, yet your sources that you use to peddle your sick filth are all just dandy. Like that guy from Coventry, except when he is attacking ISIS and then suddenly his credibility goes to 0 to you. 

Say's the Shaytan, don't worry I'm sure your place in Jahannam is secure.

"From the usage of this word in the Qur’an, it can also be inferred that Shaytan is used to denote a harmful being - one who has deviated from the right path and has embarked upon a mission of distressing others; an entity that attempts to create division, discord and corruption".

Sure sounds like you to the letter Shaytan. Don't worry, your ISIS buddies will be there at Jahannam so you'll get to meet your heroes up, close, and personal like.

• Upvote 1

"From the usage of this word in the Qur’an, it can also be inferred that Shaytan is used to denote a harmful being - one who has deviated from the right path and has embarked upon a mission of distressing others; an entity that attempts to create division, discord and corruption".

Sure sounds like you to the letter Shaytan. Don't worry, your ISIS buddies will be there at Jahannam so you'll get to meet your heroes up, close, and personal like.

All this coming from a Kafir? Lol.

Jahannam will almost certainly be your home.

ztt5Wgs.png

All this coming from a Kafir? Lol.

Jahannam will almost certainly be your home.

What does being a "Kafir" have anything to do with anything? Being divisive and showing what an ugly little creature you are again Shaytan.

All based on being a "Kafir" eh? Well isn't that nice. Why don't you oh brave Muslim just try and behead all of us Kafirs in this life instead of waiting for your god to do it? You're a supporter of the head chopper slavers, bandits, rebels, fanatics, heretics, pedophiles, and rapists after all. 

I didn't kill anyone so I'm not sure why you're referring to me? And, plenty of American soldiers have died this year including 4 marines who were killed in their own homeland if I'm not mistaken. Again, not sure why you are referring to me when I'm not a part of this conflict? But I.S. have made it known that their soldiers seek nothing more than to kill their enemy and be killed, that they've sold the life of this world for the hereafter, and welcome death like an old friend. Regarding the swine part, you know what they say, you are what you eat... and I am confident that former Delta Force soldier had a traditional American breakfast. ;P

The capture of the Kurdish soldiers by I.S. was a big deal when it happened and there was a huge outcry from the Kurds when I.S. paraded the captured soldiers in cages. So the participation of the Kurdish "Special Forces" in this operation, and the reports (I gave a link to one) that say the primary objective was to rescue the Kurdish soldiers captured by I.S, all confirm that this was indeed the primary objective of the mission and they failed... so the mission was a failure.

Don't get excited.

Oh of course. You would never do something like support a terrible bunch of !@#$ like ISIS, would you?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Regarding the swine part, you know what they say, you are what you eat... and I am confident that former Delta Force soldier had a traditional American breakfast. ;P

Yeah, you're just roleplaying...

Edited by Sargun

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png