Tradeable military units

Wiliam

Basically, allow nations to sell tanks, aircraft, missiles etc to other nations as long as they have the improvement to hold the units.

Could be an interesting feature as it allows a nation to 'buy' an army overnight as opposed to construct it over time. 

I have been thinking about post about this fir a while so here's what I think so as to not make it not broken.

1. Make it have to be 3times the price of the unit as a fix price so people in a alliance can't sell 5k tanks to someone for $1.

2. Make the upkeep high by 5times cause there like mercenaries and mercenaries aren't cheap to keep and the upkeep goes straight to the person who they bought it from.

3. Also under the nation page it has a section we're it shows how many and what kind of units you have bought.

4. Have it at a minimal of 2 days before you can get rid of the units so you can't cheat the system and buy them attack then sell of so as to not pay for upkeep.

• Upvote 1

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

The amount of buying army units is limited to not let you construct an army overnight and this would totally oppose it.

that is true but this allows people a second source of income allows people to send military aid to someone and also allows people who are caught of guard by a enemy to have a chance to come back that said there are draw backs the cost of buying units will be high the upkeep will probley make you go negative in income these are to help balance it so to not make it broken
  • Upvote 1

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

alliances could just pool together an army, and then send it down a line of nations to do attacks:

good thought, but would be broken too easily

Need to boost your income?

New country without enough funds to really get started?

Come and buy or sell stock with us!

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3840-general-stock-market/

that is true but this allows people a second source of income allows people to send military aid to someone and also allows people who are caught of guard by a enemy to have a chance to come back that said there are draw backs the cost of buying units will be high the upkeep will probley make you go negative in income these are to help balance it so to not make it broken

I kinda like this idea. If you can only host the max amount of whatever you're buying anyway, at a larger increase in money and much higher upkeep, this might work somewhat well. I'm in no way a game developer and am fairly new to this, so this is just my opinion about something that sounds kinda cool. Just putting that out there...

"Mars aeternum."