WoW pvp stream.

Jodo

Hey gents, a couple of us in TEst have been playing the new expansion and have been tossing around the idea of getting a pvp team going for battlegrounds, arena, etc. As such, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in playing with us. This will be streamed on Twitch.

We are Horde and level 100. Class doesn't matter so long as we have fun. No gear, no problem. Don't worry about being 'good' because I'm terrible.

q8nfyvc.gif

Um, WoW is dumb. SWTOR is better. Not only that, but WoW is ridiculously easy these days. Not saying SWTOR is any harder, but still. WoW requires very little skill to play.

bwjfk.jpg

The Realm of Wyldwood

Member of the Brotherhood of the Clouds

Um, WoW is dumb. SWTOR is better. Not only that, but WoW is ridiculously easy these days. Not saying SWTOR is any harder, but still. WoW requires very little skill to play.

I've played both WoW and SWTOR and I can say with confidence that both are boring. 

Fight me.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Pleb.  Blasting fools with force lightning is never boring.  Never.

I can do that in KoTOR and Jedi Outcast. I don't need an MMORPG taking all the fun and joy away from it :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I can do that in KoTOR and Jedi Outcast. I don't need an MMORPG taking all the fun and joy away from it :P

Point conceded, but I still love me some TOR when I have a machine that can actually run it.  

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Glad I asked for opinions. I don't care what you think is better, or worse. This is for fun. If you don't want to have fun, by all means pick a direction and !@#$ off that way.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Glad I asked for opinions. I don't care what you think is better, or worse. This is for fun. If you don't want to have fun, by all means pick a direction and !@#$ off that way.

I'd melt your face if we did any sort of BG.

bwjfk.jpg

The Realm of Wyldwood

Come at me brah

I need moar dots first. Then I'd fear you into some welps and you'd cry. Better yet, meet me at Tauren Mill and we'll talk.

Edited by Maleficent

bwjfk.jpg

The Realm of Wyldwood

After seeing this thread, I just spent way too much time reading up about where WoW is now (I played for about 5 years, and quit 3 years ago). I got to the point where I was looking up subscription prices, and thinking "hmm... that 6 month is a better deal..."

Nope. Step away from that ledge, ElSuper.

Edited by elsuper

hxvRjGK.jpg

This thread is now Barrens Chat. Begin the chuck Norris jokes.

Sponsored by Alienware.

Can someone tell me where to find Mankrik's Wife?

I've been considering coming back to WoW, I'm dreading relearning everything but hopefully it isn't too bad. Haven't played seriously since WotLK.

I hate how Cata changed (or ruined really) so many old zones, Darkshore was pretty horrible as I remember, as was Feralas, and the Tauren place that got completely flooded, I don't think I can express the rage I felt when I saw what they did to that place. It is a shame because new players will now never experience many early zones how they originally were, unless they play on a private server of previous versions/expansions. Adding new areas is cool, but changing old stuff permanently is wrong in a persistent MMO.

Edited by Georgi Stomana

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

I hate how Cata changed (or ruined really) so many old zones, Darkshore was pretty horrible as I remember, as was Feralas, and the Tauren place that got completely flooded, I don't think I can express the rage I felt when I saw what they did to that place. It is a shame because new players will now never experience many early zones how they originally were, unless they play on a private server of previous versions/expansions. Adding new areas is cool, but changing old stuff permanently is wrong in a persistent MMO.

All MMO's have to move with the story and game mechanics of the game, it's an unfortunate aspect of the nature of an MMO but that's honestly the breaks. What Blizzard did was ambitious and unprecedented, with most likely other MMO's to follow in that particular path once the story or game mechanics of the game require it.

New players may not experience the old zones but that is probably for the best as the game mechanics of quests and phasing (Barely non-existent) needed the new zones, and updating the storyline and situation to be current (Cata-wise.)

Movement forward requires change and I praise Blizzard for having the forethought in streamlining the questing experience dramatically so that it's actually fun instead of a grinding slog.

rGrpip3.png