Slightly Inappropriate Nation and Leader name

John Wayne Jr.

I just found a new nation (as of this being posted,the nation in question was 14 minutes old) with a leader name called Name slave, and their nation name is Black nuts69, which i think is a little inappropriate for the rule of this game, if you could look into it, it would be appreciated.

(P.s. the link to the nation i am talking about is below)

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=594173

Edited by John Wayne Jr.
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• John Wayne Jr. changed the title to Slightly Inappropriate Nation and Leader name
12 hours ago, Alex said:

Thank you! We will handle this shortly

Well, the person who owned it renamed it to Care Bear 10, but i have my suspicions, because even though they are not the same unique id, there are like 8 nations with Care Bear in the name, including the nation i reported, here is proof of this

1150125870_Screenshot2024-01-2410_42_46AM.thumb.png.8d59de0117c69c462c08df4e975fc778.png

22 hours ago, John Wayne Jr. said:

Well, the person who owned it renamed it to Care Bear 10, but i have my suspicions, because even though they are not the same unique id, there are like 8 nations with Care Bear in the name, including the nation i reported, here is proof of this

1150125870_Screenshot2024-01-2410_42_46AM.thumb.png.8d59de0117c69c462c08df4e975fc778.png

It may just be the case that Alex renames nations with inappropriate names to that and there happens to be 10 of them right now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

• Administrators
On 1/25/2024 at 8:10 AM, Jacob Knox said:

It may just be the case that Alex renames nations with inappropriate names to that and there happens to be 10 of them right now

It was a moderator who did this (I usually use a barbie or my little pony name generator) but yeah, I agree this is likely what's happening here.

• Haha 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic